TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

BetOnline bitcoin payout - question for those who have had one

I requested a BTC payout on Monday. Yesterday I received an email saying it was processed, however the funds were not in my wallet. I know with bookmaker the same thing happens, you get an email saying it was processed and it isn't till later that night that it actually hits.

However the funds still haven't hit and we're over 24 hours from that email. I went on live chat and the rep said that it shows as paid and sent on their end. I had her confirm the BTC address used (and it's the right one). I then showed her the link on bitref.com which shows all transaction for that address (and none match the payout amount).

She gave me an email address and said to send a screenshot showing all transactions hitting my wallet and they could investigate. Then she said something along the lines of "maybe it's still on the way you could wait until tomorrow to send the email".

My question for anyone who has taken a BTC payout from betonline - after you get the payout processed email, how long have you waited until the funds actually hit your wallet? My hope is that they processed it on their end and that it's simply the processor that hasn't sent it yet, but I can't help but be worried when the rep initially told me it showed as sent.

TopNotch

Nevermind, funds appeared in my wallet overnight.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TopNotch 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ARemSan
    ARemSan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wow.. that was fast

TopNotch

Quote Originally Posted by ARemSan View Post
    wow.. that was fast
    I wouldn't call close to 3 days fast for a BTC payout. However I think this is on the longer end of their payout time frames.