mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I really like YouWager, but.......

they really need to re-think their Sales team process. I don't mind getting a call once a week telling me their latest promos. That is ok with me. But, their auto-dialer makes me so angry, that I end up not sending them anything.

I get 5, sometimes 6 calls from their auto-dialer that masks where they are calling from. I answer the call, and it either hangs up on me, or plays hold music for 15 seconds, then hangs up on me. And then I get another call 5-10 minutes later, same thing -- hold music, hangup. And then again. And then again. And then again. And then on the 6th try, I get a call from an agent who wants to tell me about their awesome promo going, which is usually not that awesome.

They have to do better than this.

I like YouWager. The lines are fair. The options are ok. The promos are ok. The payouts are lightning fast. But the auto-dialer is so awful, that I don't even want to talk to them.

Can someone from YouWager management take a look at this? I don't mind one call a week. But this is ridiculous. Or here's an idea -- send me a damn email.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

All you have to do is speak with a manager and tell them to stop calling. Make sure it's a manager and not a regular clerk. They don't call me anymore just send me emails. Some of the promos are good they offer 100 percent bonus and a bunch of loyalty points usually.