hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

5dimes fraudulently denies btc payout (later granted but banned from future payout)

their funding methods tab says, "Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability."

I was denied bitcoin payout when only had 2 bitcoin payouts previously. they said that if you don't exclusively deposit with bitcoin, you can't get payouts.

they denied my payout, and then when i complained, they said they will process this payout only, but will ban me from future bitcoin payouts.

their funding methods tab says you can get free bitcoin payout EVERY WEEK for up to 5,000 EVEN IF YOU DON'T DEPOSIT AT ALL WITH BITCOIN (no limit if exclusive).

Why am i getting banned from bitcoin payouts for only making 2 small payouts, when their site says you can withdrawal 5k/week without ever depositing?

they're saying you have to be EXCLUSIVE bitcoin depositor for that. Well, then their website contains fraudulent information, as it says you don't have to deposit with bitcoin and can STILL get 1 payout/week.

FALSE info on their funding methods tab. operator in chat cited rule on site but typed info THAT WAS NOT ON PAGE. i coped and pasted what was on funding methods page to prove she was not telling truth. never says anything about having to deposit. just says no limits if exclusive, but if never deposit bitcoin fine too (just 5k/week limit).

Please wait for a site operator to respond. You are now chatting with 'Marshall'

Marshall: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    *: ********

*: hi when i logged in it said to speak to tony on live help about my payout request

Marshall: Thanks a lot for validating the account Mr. Cogswell
    Marshall: I can see the note on the payout request too
    Marshall: I'm checking with management right now
    Marshall: Just a moment please
    Marshall: Thank you for holding
    Marshall: One more moment please
    *: ok

Marshall: I appreciate your patience, as soon as I have an answer I will get back to you.
    Marshall: Thanks again for holding
    *: no problem

Marshall: Let me transfer you with the Operations Manager for further assistance with this situation
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Becky'.
    You are not currently in a chat session.
    You are not currently in a chat session.
    You are now chatting with 'Becky'
    Becky: Greetings
    *: hi becky ****!

*: inquiring on payout status

Becky: your deposit/payout pattern doesnt please us
    Becky: the idea of making bitcoin deposits available to all customers
    Becky: has the purpose of converting our clients into bitcoin depositors
    Becky: our goal wasnt to become your cheapest bitcoin exchange service
    *: i dont trade bitcoin just get payout that way because your other methods have low limits and high fees and are international checks that take forever to clear the bank

*: you can see that i have gambled plenty with the deposit

Becky: it doesnt seem that way

Becky: bitcoin payouts are available for bitcoin exclusive depositors
    *: i've wagered over 4,000 last 3 days off 2,100 deposit

*: why cant i cashout my winnings?

Becky: your current payout is going to be rejected and unless you start using bitcoins as a deposit method, bitcoin payouts are no longer going to be available for you
    Becky: there are other payment methods you can benefit from
    *: it says you allow bitcoin payouts for customers that dont deposit under funding methods tab

Becky: you can request a check or a wire to be sent to you for the amount you want
    *: wire is 5k min

*: check is $80 fee and takes weeks to clear the bank

*: you have no other methods to withdrawal 3700

Becky: Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Payouts via Bitcoins have been made available to all customers with the objective of converting our clients into Bitcoin exclusive depositors.Customers who continue to request Bitcoin payouts and then deposit using methods other than Bitcoin, may be subject to the removal of this payout method or restricted toBitcoin deposits only.Remember, Bitcoin payouts are free of charge but subject to availability.

Becky: and yes, you may have request a cash out for $3700 via wire
    *: site says 5,000 minimum for wire

*: bitcoin only way to cashout 3700 other than check (i pay $80 fee and have to wait weeks to get my $ bc u send international checks that take forever to clear).

*: can i cashout 3,700 via wire? i would be happy to if you allow

*: 3769*

Becky: all rules listed in the site will be applied.
    *: so are you going to process my 3769 bitcoin payout?

Becky: nope
    Becky: it will be rejected
    *: how can i cashout my 3769?

Becky: and bitcoin payouts will be removed from your options
    *: u said if i deposit in bitcoin i could cashout

Becky: once you become a bitcoin exclusive depositor
    Becky: the option will be enabled
    *: your site says i can get 1 payout/week without being exclusive

Becky: I just quoted the rule for you
    Becky: and bitcoin payouts are subject to availability
    Becky: so you will have to find another method that is not bitcoin
    *: ive only requested 2 payouts

*: whats the big deal?

*: 2 bitcoin payouts and you ban someone from cashing out their $?

Becky: if you are not a bitcoin exclusive depositor, we are not going to issue more payments through that method
    *: your site says you can get 1/week... dont understand how you ban someone after just 2 payouts

Becky: I am not banning you from cashing out your funds
    *: so how can i cashout my 3769?

Becky: you are absolutely mistaken there
    Becky: I told you
    *: you said i can do wire

Becky: you may cash out via wire
    *: then u said all rules on site apply (5k minimum)

*: so which is it? can i do wire for 3769 or is there 5,000 minimum?

Becky: minimum wire payout amount is $1000
    Becky: maximum is $9500
    Becky: I am reading the site
    Becky: you must have a cached version from who knows when
    *: week ago was 5k

*: u just changed it

*: so why cant i do bitcoin again? because i've made 2 payouts and 2 payouts is deemed excessive?

Becky: no

Becky: not excessive
    Becky: but you have accrued an amount in bitcoins and didnt use it to deposit
    Becky: if you are not going to deposit using bitcoins, then another method needs to be used
    *: i will deposit with bitcoin

Becky: in order to become a bitcoin exclusive depositor
    *: just didnt last time bc u never told me you wouldnt pay me

Becky: you must have your account balance in $0 and start depositing using bitcoins
    Becky: you keep saying I wont pay you
    Becky: when I have never said that
    Becky: have you been reading this chat?
    *: so if i deposit with bitcoin, you'll process bitcoin payout?

*: i shouldnt have to get extorted an $80 fee. i did nothing wrong. your site says you allow 1 payout/week for customers who don't deposit with bitcoin.

*: ive been customer for over 5y and have gambled a lot with you

*: im also SBR forum member

*: are you sure you don't want to process this bitcoin payout request?

Becky: are you threatening me with posting on SBR?
    Becky: is that what you think will make a difference?
    *: if i deposit non-exclusively with bitcoin do i qualify for bitcoin payouts?

Becky: to certain extent
    Becky: it is always SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
    Becky: and my priority is to pay the bitcoin
    Becky: exclusive depositors with our bitcoin availability
    *: right, but during time where bitcoin is available, if customer non-exlusively deposits with bitcoin, can they get bitcoin payout?

Becky: if you are not bitcoin exclusive depositor
    Becky: another method will have to be used
    *: you dont have any other way to pay your american customers other than $80 fee!

*: what do you expect? people to want to pay $80 fee every time?

Becky: no, definitely not
    Becky: but then you can become a bitcoin exclusive depositor
    *: how else can i cashout 3769 other than wire? no other way.

*: i cant pay 80 fee evry time to cash out

Becky: and benefit from the free payouts that bitcoin exclusivity will guarantee you
    *: what do i have to do to qualify for bitcoin payout?

*: make deposit?

*: with bitcoin?

Becky: in order to become bitcoin exclusive depositor, once your balance is at $0, you must make a deposit using bitcoins and continue to use this method only to deposit for at least 2 times consecutively once reaching a $0 balance
    Becky: I will process this bitcoin payout
    *: i dont want to be bitcoin exclusive

Becky: and the option will be removed
    *: ur site says i dont have to be exclusive

*: says i can get 1 free payout with bitcoin per week

*: "Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability."

Becky: you will have this one time bitcoin payout processed
    Becky: and that is the end of the bitcoin party for you
    *: your site funding methods tab has false information

Becky: no it doesnt
    *: dont tell people they can cashout 1 free bitcoin payout per week up to 5,000

*: "Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability."

*: site says customers that DONT DEPOSIT WITH BITCOIN AT ALL are allowed 1 free payout per week for 5,000

*: http://www.5dimes.eu/PopUpsFromChart/bitcoin.html

*: your site says even if u never deposit with bitcoin u are allowed 1 free payout per week with bitcoin up to 5,000.

*: in plain english.

*: so if you're telling me that you must be exclusive bitcoin depositor, then your website funding methods bitcoin page contains false information. it says customers DONT have to deposit with bitcoin and are STILL allowed 1 free payout per week for up to 5,000.

*: hello?

Becky: I already told you what is going to happen
    Becky: and I already quoted you the rule
    *: why does your site say that customers who dont deposit with bitcoin are allowed 1 free weekly payout for up to 5,000?

Becky: your decision on how to proceed from this point forward
    *: pay my bitcoin withdrawal

*: immediately process

Becky: it will go through the regular process
    Becky: you will receive a confirmation email
    Becky: as you did before
    *: i already confirmed

Becky: and then it gets processed
    *: send the bitcoins

Becky: so it should be processed shortly

*: why does your site say that customers who dont deposit with bitcoin are allowed 1 free weekly payout for up to 5,000?

Becky: Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Payouts via Bitcoins have been made available to all customers with the objective of converting our clients into Bitcoin exclusive depositors. Customers who continue to request Bitcoin payouts and then deposit using methods other than Bitcoin, may be subject to the removal of this payout method or restricted to Bitcoin deposits only. Remember, Bitcoin payouts are free of charge but subject to availability.
    *: last part isnt on your site

*: only first part is on your site

Becky: i see it
    *: All Bitcoin payouts must be submitted through the cashier online and will be verified via email to address on file by our Epay department. If the payout is not verified via email within 24-48 hours, the payout will be cancelled. The minimum payout amount that may be requested through the online cashier is $50, the maximum amount is $10,000. Higher amounts may be available, for more information contact the Epay Department. If you EXCLUSIVELY deposited using Bitcoin, there is no limit on the amount you can request as a payout via Bitcoin. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability. This payout method is always "Subject to availability". Always check with our Customer Service Staff to confirm availability to have your BTC payout processed. You may need to choose an alternate method for your withdrawal. Alternate withdrawal options will incur in a fee if not processed within the free/discounted time frame. Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability. The average of the current Bid and Ask prices from www.bitstamp.net will be used for all currency conversions with USD at the time the payout is processed. If Bitstamp is not available, then in order the following sites will be used as a replacement: www.bitfinex.com, www.okcoin.com. Management reserves the right to change the BTC conversion website used at any time without prior notice. For more assistance please contact our Customer Service Staff via Live Help or call 1-800-430-5896 FREE.

*: doesnt say any of your last paragraph on your website

Becky: but it does say subject to availability
    Becky: in your copy
    Becky: so keep that in mind, as your availability is over after today's payout
    Becky: and my payout team says they havent received the response to the confirmation email
    *: your website only says if you dont deposit with bitcoin, you get 1 free weekly payout. doesnt say anything else.

Becky: for your btc payout
    *: your website says i can get 1 payout per week without ever depositing with bitcoin.

*: is that true or false? if false, why do you put false information on your website and then expect your customers to have to incur over $80 in fees?

Becky: subject to availability
    Becky: and if you dont want to incur in fees, you are welcomed to become a bitcoin exclusive depositor
    Becky: and please respond to the confirmation email the Payout Team sent to you
    Becky: so your payment can be expedited
    *: just responded

*: why do you have false rules on your website?

*: website says dont have to be exclusive bitcoin depositor to get payouts.

Becky: you have selective reading
    Becky: that is different
    *: no you lied and typed paragraph extra that WASNT ON WEBSITE FUNDING METHODS PAGE

Becky: I see it
    *: How to redeem funds from your 5Dimes account using Bitcoin (BTC) All Bitcoin payouts must be submitted through the cashier online and will be verified via email to address on file by our Epay department. If the payout is not verified via email within 24-48 hours, the payout will be cancelled. The minimum payout amount that may be requested through the online cashier is $50, the maximum amount is $10,000. Higher amounts may be available, for more information contact the Epay Department. If you EXCLUSIVELY deposited using Bitcoin, there is no limit on the amount you can request as a payout via Bitcoin. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability. This payout method is always "Subject to availability". Always check with our Customer Service Staff to confirm availability to have your BTC payout processed. You may need to choose an alternate method for your withdrawal. Alternate withdrawal options will incur in a fee if not processed within the free/discounted time frame. Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability. The average of the current Bid and Ask prices from www.bitstamp.net will be used for all currency conversions with USD at the time the payout is processed. If Bitstamp is not available, then in order the following sites will be used as a replacement: www.bitfinex.com, www.okcoin.com. Management reserves the right to change the BTC conversion website used at any time without prior notice. For more assistance please contact our Customer Service Staff via Live Help or call 1-800-430-5896 FREE.

*: send URL

*: was website just updated now?

Becky: no, it was updated some days ago, but what I want you to understand is that this is subject to availability
    Becky: this is a different currency
    Becky: completely
    Becky: and we do not have unlimited availability
    *: why does your website say that customers who dont deposit with bitcoin are allowed 1 free weekly payout for up to 5,000?

Becky: so my commitment has to be to pay all bitcoin exclusive depositors with no excuse
    Becky: but USD depositors
    Becky: will be paid in USD
    *: your website says different

Becky: if we have availability to pay a $5k btc to a non exclusive btc depositor, we might do so
    *: your website says all depositors can be paid out in bitcoin once per week regardless if they used bitcoin to deposit.

Becky: no, you want to read differently
    Becky: and selective reading is not something that I am going to discuss with you
    Becky: so your payment will be processed
    *: "Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability. The average of the current Bid and Ask prices from www.bitstamp.net will be used for all currency conversions with USD at the time the payout is processed. If Bitstamp is not available, then in order the following sites will be used as a replacement: www.bitfinex.com, www.okcoin.com. Management reserves the right to change the BTC conversion website used at any time without prior notice."

Becky: nothing else to discuss

Becky: have a good evening
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator. Feel free to chat back should you have any further questions or concerns.

hockey216

rules listed on their public website funding methods tab says YOU CAN CASHOUT 5K/EVERY WEEK FOR FREE EVEN IF NEVER DEPOSIT WITH BITCOIN

Becky fraudulently told me that only bitcoin exclusive depositors can cashout with bitcoin and tried to deny my payout (later granted, but BANNED ME!)

they lied about rules! typed up paragraph rule that ISN'T ON SITE (and lied about how it is on site). and they banned me for just getting 3 small payouts with bitcoin...

whats next, getting banned from getting check payouts if you dont exclusively deposit with checks?

http://www.5dimes.eu/PopUpsFromChart/bitcoin.html

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

She told you this at the start of the conversation;

You may not like that but it's a reasonable business policy and clearly explained to you.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

You may not like that but it's a reasonable business policy and clearly explained to you.
    They still have to honor the written payout rules that they CHOOSE to publish on their site and offer:

http://www.5dimes.eu/PopUpsFromChart/bitcoin.html
    Bitcoin
    How to deposit funds to your 5Dimes account using Bitcoin (BTC)
    Bitcoins (BTC) are a form of digital public money; in essence, electricity converted into long strings of code that have a monetary value. You can now deposit to 5Dimes using this method.
    The minimum deposit amount accepted in BTC is the equivalent of $25. The maximum deposit amount in the cashier is the equivalent of $10,000. You may choose to do multiple $10,000 transactions or contact the Epay department for details on higher single transaction deposit amounts. The average of the current Bid and Ask prices from www.bitstamp.net will be used for all currency conversions with USD. If Bitstamp is not available, then in order the following sites will be used as a replacement: www.bitfinex.com, www.okcoin.com. Management reserves the right to change the BTC conversion website used at any time without prior notice.
    In order to process a deposit via Bitcoin, please login to our cashier section and go to the Deposit page.Click on the Bitcoin logo and enter the desired deposit amount in either currency, USD or BTC, then click submit.
    Use the Bitcoin Address that will be displayed to send the funds. Once you complete the deposit to the address displayed to you in the deposit page, the transaction will be automatically submitted for confirmation. There are no fees associated with this deposit method. Remember, you must request a new Bitcoin Address for every deposit made.
    Your deposit will be credited shortly after, taking up to 40 min to be completed. If the amount you send is less than the amount you had entered to request the Bitcoin Address, your deposit will be delayed by at least 15 minutes more on top of the regular confirmation time.
    If your deposit is sent within 15 minutes of generating the bitcoin address, the currency exchange rate at that time will be applied for the USD conversion when crediting your sports account. If the deposit is processed after the 15 minute period, the currency exchange rate available when depositing will be the one applied for the USD conversion.
    Wagering is not available in the Bitcoin currency. All BTC transactions are converted to USD when credited to your sports account.
    Please contact Customer Support via Live Help to confirm availability of this deposit option.
    How to redeem funds from your 5Dimes account using Bitcoin (BTC)
    All Bitcoin payouts must be submitted through the cashier online and will be verified via email to address on file by our Epay department. If the payout is not verified via email within 24-48 hours, the payout will be cancelled.
    The minimum payout amount that may be requested through the online cashier is $50, the maximum amount is $10,000. Higher amounts may be available, for more information contact the Epay Department.
    If you EXCLUSIVELY deposited using Bitcoin, there is no limit on the amount you can request as a payout via Bitcoin. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability.
    This payout method is always "Subject to availability". Always check with our Customer Service Staff to confirm availability to have your BTC payout processed. You may need to choose an alternate method for your withdrawal. Alternate withdrawal options will incur in a fee if not processed within the free/discounted time frame.
    Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability.
    The average of the current Bid and Ask prices from www.bitstamp.net will be used for all currency conversions with USD at the time the payout is processed. If Bitstamp is not available, then in order the following sites will be used as a replacement: www.bitfinex.com, www.okcoin.com. Management reserves the right to change the BTC conversion website used at any time without prior notice.
    For more assistance please contact our Customer Service Staff via Live Help or call 1-800-430-5896 FREE.

hockey216

Becky Fraudulently recited the following as being rule on site when it wasn't:

"Payouts via Bitcoins have been made available to all customers with the objective of converting our clients into Bitcoin exclusive depositors. Customers who continue to request Bitcoin payouts and then deposit using methods other than Bitcoin, may be subject to the removal of this payout method or restricted to Bitcoin deposits only. Remember, Bitcoin payouts are free of charge but subject to availability."

The real rules verbatim from their rules page are above, which are very contrary to what Becky states in chat.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yes, I read the 5D BTC info a few days ago. It clearly states... if you don't exclusively use BTC you are still allowed 1 free PO every 7 days. Please use chat for availability first.

I see where you're pissed off hockey216 but it's their business. 5D always changes info/rules... no matter what their webpage says.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post

They still have to honor the written payout rules that they CHOOSE to publish on their site and offer:
    It sounds like Becky thinks that she did that, by repeating over and again the subject to availability bit.

I'd probably just get back on to her and say that I'd like to do the two consecutive deposits by btc to get approved for payouts that way again personally.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Maybe you should start depositing in Bitcoins if you want the unlimited option of withdrawing in them?

hockey216

if i deposit and get NO BONUS and wager 2-3x rollover, why am i not elligible to cashout?

Why do i deserve to get banned from payouts simply for requesting a withdrawal?

i wagered at least 2-3x and got 0 bonus. I've lost gazillion times this amount over last 5y...

Why should i have to pay rediculous $80 fee for check that takes weeks to get in the mail and is international and takes WEEKS to clear?

i deserve to get banned from payouts because i won a tiny amount? what a joke.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Maybe you should start depositing in Bitcoins if you want the unlimited option of withdrawing in them?
    I didn't ask for unlimited. Withdrawal was under 5k.

Site says free withdrawals under 5k permitted every week even for those that don't deposit bitcoin (does say subject to availability, but if bitcoin is available, why should someone be banned from payouts simply for requesting withdrawal?)

Plaza23

I didn't ask for unlimited. Withdrawal was under 5k.

Site says free withdrawals under 5k permitted every week even for those that don't deposit bitcoin (does say subject to availability, but if bitcoin is available, why should someone be banned from payouts simply for requesting withdrawal?)
    Because 5dimes only wants to payout in bitcoins what players deposit in bitcoins.

If 5dimes ends up paying out more in bitcoins, than what players end up depositing - then 5dimes ends up with bitcoin shortages and would have to go get bitcoins themselves. They obviously don't want to do that.

hockey216

Because 5dimes only wants to payout in bitcoins what players deposit in bitcoins.

If 5dimes ends up paying out more in bitcoins, than what players end up depositing - then 5dimes ends up with bitcoin shortages and would have to go get bitcoins themselves. They obviously don't want to do that.
    as of week ago, only way to cashout same amount was check ($80 fee and takes WEEKS to get $ because they send international checks that take forever to clear the bank; wire limit was 5k just lowered last few days and is also $80 fee plus banks add another $50).

If i dont get bonus and do 2-3x rollover, why should i get extorted $80 every time and have to wait weeks or get extorted $130 for wire? every time now because im banned from bitcoin just bc i made 3 tiny payouts?

I've paid so much $ in fees over year and have lost so much $. I have also gotten NO bonuses.

What sportsbooks bans core losing players who are 5y customers for making a 3rd small payout of 1 method?

Their website rules said they permit payouts, yet they banned me and refused to honor THEIR OWN TERMS.

"Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000."

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

In their own terms though, didn't they say "subject to availability."? I can see how what they've written is slightly misleading and frustrating, I don't think books should be able to get away with greasiness like that. On the flip side though, if your money is more important than being right, then do what Optional suggested and ask to do the 2 btc deposits to become a btc exclusive customer and then get your withdrawals instead of shouting just to be right.

hockey216

yes it is subject to availability, however, when you click "check bitcoin availability" link on funding methods tab, it says available.

So if it IS available according to their site up to 50k, why can't i withdrawal just a few grand?

their site says availability status is yes up to 50k and i was banned for requesting few grand.

Why am i banned?

To the 5D shill above talking about bitcoin shortage... if your site says you are available to pay up to $50k in bitcoin when your p2p limits are under a thousand, i don't think you're short on bitcoin.

"
    Epay Withdrawals Availability

Bitcoin : OPEN $10,000 up to $50,000 (lesser amounts available through the online cashier)"
    Last edited by hockey216; 05-23-16 at 11:19 PM.

hockey216

they paid, but its not fair that i got banned from future payout. i just requested withdrawal after depositing (Getting no bonus) and made 2-3x rollover. why cant i withdrawal?

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Sucks but it's not going to change..they should make it clear that if you never deposit with btc that you will eventually not be allowed to withdraw via btc.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I kinda agree with 5dimes here..... they didn't fraudulently do anything here, which the OP keeps claiming. If he wants to cash out bitcoin exclusively, he should deposit that way. Most books try to pay you back the same way you deposited.... You can't expect 5dimes to exhaust their bitcoin arsenal for one customer, if he doesn't replenish the bitcoin holdings for 5dimes on his deposits.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I kinda agree with 5dimes here..... they didn't fraudulently do anything here, which the OP keeps claiming. If he wants to cash out bitcoin exclusively, he should deposit that way. Most books try to pay you back the same way you deposited.... You can't expect 5dimes to exhaust their bitcoin arsenal for one customer, if he doesn't replenish the bitcoin holdings for 5dimes on his deposits.
    Yep exactly. I agree with 5dimes policy although I do think they should change their advertising so as to not mislead players.

They should say they allow Bitcoin withdrawals but only if you've deposited in bitcoins.

They could run out of bitcoins real quick if they let anyone take withdrawals that way.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Lol side with the book on this with those misleading terms. I understand exactly what happened 5dimes just changed rules to try and power trip.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Agreed, the policy is clear and the explanation the player received from the manager was logical. If you value the out and you like redeeming your funds through BTC, why not change up your deposit method so that you can continue to use BTC for payouts which you prefer doing to begin with? It looks like you're borrowing trouble.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

All I know is it's petty as hell for 5dimes to try and enforce this after he even rolled over more than what was expected of him. I would have done the same then I would have been pretty angry to get singled out after going by there rules. These books just don't know when to chill out. 5dimes is known to single out people so it's expected of them. GL op trying to get these people to understand but I know cause they tried something on me years ago. And what is SBR here for when they should talk to them and try to help u out to get a clear answer so this doesn't happen to other people as well, cause I would have been fooled as well from reading this rule. I'm sure they made u feel like a crook to from this process when u did nothing wrong.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Agreed, the policy is clear and the explanation the player received from the manager was logical. If you value the out and you like redeeming your funds through BTC, why not change up your deposit method so that you can continue to use BTC for payouts which you prefer doing to begin with? It looks like you're borrowing trouble.
    90% of the players think it's a "book vs. player" thing and will always look for reasons to bitch and moan.

this is nothing new. of course the information that Becky gave him is logical, but he doesn't want to hear it because it's "posted on their site". Becky told him that they don't like his pattern of deposits/withdrawals. Hopefully they just make a note on his account and the next time he tries it, they can throw the "we told you already and it's clearly documented in the chat logs" at him and be done with it.

They probably don't run into too many people with this problem for them to update their whole policy on it. You always have some people who will take advantage or try to circumvent policies. It's obviously not a one off thing and it seems to be more of a pattern with this particular player.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3020

Unfortunately it's a fluid process and always subject to availability and changes in rules. When they started processing bitcoin they had the rule that you had to deposit, then they slowly relaxed the rule as people began using it more. Eventually they will have to tighten it back up if people aren't depositing or they have a run of withdrawals that deplete their bitcoins. One thing I've learned is to roll with the changes, be patient as most books will do what they can to work with you.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I think most or all of the major usa facing books have a service that accepts the bitcoin and gives the book the cash as well as the other way around. It sounds like 5Dimes does it all themselves.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 05-25-16 at 08:18 AM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

abusing policy will get you in trouble every time. the rules work for customers who don't abuse them.

hockey216

Most books try to pay you back the same way you deposited.... You can't expect 5dimes to exhaust their bitcoin arsenal for one customer, if he doesn't replenish the bitcoin holdings for 5dimes on his deposits.
    books offer variety of cashout methods and in my experience, they haven't banned any payout methods when same cc deposit method used every time. Customers usually deposit their same way (card or p2p), and use variety of cashout methods. What's next, refusing check payouts because customer didn't deposit with check?

bitcoin is only deposit method that forces consumer to pay a fee. Pretty much 0 customers in industry pay a fee for depositing. Not only do books never charge fees on deposits, but some even refund deposit fees. They even offer bonuses. Why would a consumer choose to pay a fee to deposit when every method of deposit is free at every book in industry?

Regarding the fraud allegation: fraud is a misrepresentation of fact that causes person to suffer damages.

The misrepresentation of fact is their website funding methods tab wrongfully stating, "Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000."

The damages are the recurring $80 fees i have to pay every time now to cashout with check/wire.

Fraud is proven by above 2 lines.

They took my payout privilege away when i was abiding by the terms posted on their website, so i feel that suffering $80 in damages every time i cash out due to their website misrepresenting their payout policy is unfair.

for their website to accurately represent their policy, it should say you get banned when cashout bitcoin 3x without depositing bitcoin, not that you can do it every 7 days for up to 5k even if you don't deposit.

Their payout policy is clearly misrepresented on their website.

they banned my payout privileges when i was following their rules, and now i have to get extorted $80 in fees every time i cash out.
    Last edited by hockey216; 05-24-16 at 07:35 PM.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 41

5dimes not a bank!

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

blah blah
    their payout policy seems to be working for the other 99% of the people who play there and post here.

stop trying to take advantage of their rules and you wont have an issue.

just because you type 200 lines to say the same thing over and over doesn't make it any different. you understand the SPIRIT of the rule and fail to understand their point of view. I'm glad they banned you from doing it going forward so they dont remove it for everyone else.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

So 5dimes is a deposit only book now?

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post

stop trying to take advantage of their rules request payouts and you wont have an issue.
    Fixed it for ya

Plaza23

bitcoin is only deposit method that forces consumer to pay a fee.
    That is not true. Every deposit I have made there with a card had a 1.5% processing fee on it. The Bitcoin deposits were a bit less than that. But I'm fairly certain every deposit I have ever made there charged a fee to process it.

If I wanted to deposit $50 using a card, it would always cost me $51.50 or something like that.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

they paid, but its not fair that i got banned from future payout. i just requested withdrawal after depositing (Getting no bonus) and made 2-3x rollover. why cant i withdrawal?
    Surely you have been banned from circle and coinbase...because you are clearly purchasing BTC. I assume you are betting -100000 favs or something like that offered by 5dimes. These guys have screwed me more ways than anyone on bad lines, but this is a legit excuse to stop paymet.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

That is not true. Every deposit I have made there with a card had a 1.5% processing fee on it. The Bitcoin deposits were a bit less than that. But I'm fairly certain every deposit I have ever made there charged a fee to process it.

If I wanted to deposit $50 using a card, it would always cost me $51.50 or something like that.
    Those fees should be just the foreign tx fees from your cc not from 5dimes. If 5dimes is charging that fee they should be telling customers upfront. Most cc and banks charge a foreign transaction fee, mine are 3%

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    Surely you have been banned from circle and coinbase...because you are clearly purchasing BTC. I assume you are betting -100000 favs or something like that offered by 5dimes. These guys have screwed me more ways than anyone on bad lines, but this is a legit excuse to stop paymet.
    Why would you say he is banned from Circle? All you have to do is say you are buying BTC to trade shitcoins like ether ect.
    And while I agree the OP is over reacting it's not really legit to change the rules that are clearly written on the website. However they did send the payout BTC honoring the rules and informed the player that going forward he would have to deposit using BTC in order to get payouts in BTC.
    Only thing they did was try to not pay him in BTC even though he was eligible according to the website, but then did pay him once he called them out on it so really not an issue. And as long as they informed him that going forward he is no longer able to then they obviously aren't being fradulent.
    That said it's sad when people are telling other gamblers to not try and "take advantage of their rules" are you kidding me? He's not angle shooting he's just not depositing in the most profitable way (for 5dimes) . it's like people have gone mad and feel the need to defend their sportsbook..books don't need fanboy shills especially not 5dimes which is dong pretty good profit wise I'd imagine lol

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Why would you say he is banned from Circle? All you have to do is say you are buying BTC to trade shitcoins like ether ect.
    And while I agree the OP is over reacting it's not really legit to change the rules that are clearly written on the website. However they did send the payout BTC honoring the rules and informed the player that going forward he would have to deposit using BTC in order to get payouts in BTC.
    Only thing they did was try to not pay him in BTC even though he was eligible according to the website, but then did pay him once he called them out on it so really not an issue. And as long as they informed him that going forward he is no longer able to then they obviously aren't being fradulent.
    That said it's sad when people are telling other gamblers to not try and "take advantage of their rules" are you kidding me? He's not angle shooting he's just not depositing in the most profitable way (for 5dimes) . it's like people have gone mad and feel the need to defend their sportsbook..books don't need fanboy shills especially not 5dimes which is dong pretty good profit wise I'd imagine lol
    Certainly not defending 5dimes given my run-ins with that operation in recent years, but OP is clearly treating them as an exchange rather than a sportsbook. Like if deposit using cc to build up reward points. Gamblers that constantly cycle deposits and withdrawals in the shortest allowable time frame are not friends of a book. It makes no sense to do that unless you have ulterior motives.

12 Last