kashi
    kashi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Fonbet withdraw problem!

Hello,

I've tried to withdraw 300£ on Fonbet through the debit card method, almost 1 week ago. They replied me that they have some problem with the system.

See conversation below:

Hello, I've tried to withdraw an amount of money through the bank card ( 321,07 GBP) I've selected the currencty EUR because I can just choose between EUR and RUB and I wrote the amount 418 Euros (321,07 GBP). Afterwards I received an error ( it said: you cannot withdraw with this card you need to deposit before with this card). As you can check I've already deposited with this card so can you please send me that amount of money to my card, as soon as possible? Kind Regards, Nicoḷ Trimoldi

History
    Date/time Author Message Files
    19.05.2016 18:22:01 Operator Dear customer.
    We accepted your application. Need some time to solve the problem. Please expect a response.
    Kind regards, The Administration.
    19.05.2016 19:47:04 You Hello, Thanks a lot for the quick response. When should I be able to withdraw, then? Kind Regards, Nicoḷ Trimoldi

Can you please help me out with this as soon as possible?

I've got more than 600£ with this account.

I've just filled the complaint form as well on your site.

Kind Regards,

Nicoḷ Trimoldi

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Thanks for writing. We are looking into your issue.

kashi

Hello,

Any update on this case?

Fonbet is not replying me, anymore and I'm a bit concerned about my money in there.

Thanks a lot for your help

kashi

Hello,

I've just received a no-sense answer from them:

2.5.2 Limitations on web-based services and payments on bank cards: In order to withdraw funds via specific web-based services, you are

required to have deposited funds to the same account at least once. If you have not used your account for deposits or withdrawals in the last 6 months, you must make another deposit to verify your account.

It doesn't make sense because I've deposited through my debitcard like 1/2 months ago and I would like to withdraw with the same card...

Kind Regards,

Nicoḷ Trimoldi

2.5.2 Limitations on web-based services and payments on bank cards: In order to withdraw funds via specific web-based services, you are

required to have deposited funds to the same account at least once. If you have not used your account for deposits or withdrawals in the last 6 months, you must make another deposit to verify your account.