SharpyUSA
    SharpyUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Any info about betmania?

Does anyone have an account with these guys? Any issues with payment?

Greatly appreciate guys.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Their rating was upgraded late last year and I have not seen any posts complaining about payment delays since then that I can recall.

If you want to use P2C or P2P with any offshore it may not be always smooth though anymore.

You said you would never play here not long ago btw, in case you forgot. Sounds like it may not be a good book for you from that comment.
    Last edited by Optional; 05-22-16 at 03:18 PM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Them and betphoenix are the same company but you can have accounts at both. I have played with both for years and never had any issues. Same day payouts. Underrated books I believe.

SharpyUSA
    SharpyUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Their rating was upgraded late last year and I have not seen any posts complaining about payment delays since then that I can recall.

If you want to use P2C or P2P with any offshore it may not be always smooth though anymore.

You said you would never play here not long ago btw, in case you forgot. Sounds like it may not be a good book for you from that comment.
    Oh damn. Someone probably mentioned an issue with them and I commented. Thanks for the remainder, optical.