Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

luckily i know atms that dish out benjamins.

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Good thread, good stuff, good fellas. If this system proves to be relatively issue-free moving forward, I'm on board.

At the new downtown SAC Arena, I'm planning on attending 75% of the 2016-2017 games. The facility's WiFi is supposed to be off the charts, as will be the mega-sized, overhead scoreboard: a live, in-game delight!

Good luck on tonight's game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    luckily i know atms that dish out benjamins.
    PM me and tell me where I need to go.

All the ones I know of only dish out the 20's.

Maybe I'm the one that needs to do more research now...

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This sounds a little bit too good to be true.

I'd suggest withdrawing whatever balance you transfer to this card ASAP to reduce any chance of funds confiscation in case this company is openly flaunting the laws.
    Every single type of card like this has always failed due to one reason or another.

There is no doubt someone in power is going to get wind of this and it will be shut down in no time.

"Come one, come all...withdraw your online gambling winnings from U.S. ATM'S..we don't care!"

It is awesome while it lasts for sure and it's easy to use, but I'm not naive to think that this is going to last. Cards will be shut down due to "unusual activity" in no time.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Every single type of card like this has always failed due to one reason or another.

There is no doubt someone in power is going to get wind of this and it will be shut down in no time.

"Come one, come all...withdraw your online gambling winnings from U.S. ATM'S..we don't care!"

It is awesome while it lasts for sure and it's easy to use, but I'm not naive to think that this is going to last. Cards will be shut down due to "unusual activity" in no time.
    I appreciate your post.

Only one comment....

Who said it was gambling winnings to my card?

Anyone can send funds to any BTC link address... for whatever reason.

Tell them to shut down the million transactions daily on blockchain.... again... on pure speculation.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I appreciate your post.

Only one comment....

Tell them to shut down the million transactions daily on blockchain.... again... on pure speculation.
    Excellent comment!

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

I appreciate your post.

Only one comment....

Exactly...and BitPay is not a small time operation. This thing has feet!

cloverfield

I appreciate your post.

Only one comment....

Read all the posts on here from Coinbase and Circle closing accounts due to "non-supported transactions". That's all Bitcoin too and guess what? They still know/suspect it's from gambling and shut down accounts.

This is no different. They will shut down any card they even suspect as being suspicious because they have to follow U.S. guidelines.

If you want to think that this card will last forever because it deals with Bitcoins, I'm not going to criticize you...I just totally disagree. The proof is in the Coinbase/Circle closures reported here. You have people tha never did a direct Bitcoin transaction from the book and they STILL got flagged.

If any company wants to trace the transactions it's not exactly rocket science to pick up on what's going on. Hopefully for us it'll last a while.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 05-31-16 at 08:37 AM.

3runhomer

Good counter point!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Read all the posts on here from Coinbase and Circle closing accounts due to "non-supported transactions". That's all Bitcoin too and guess what? They still know/suspect it's from gambling and shut down accounts.

This is no different. They will shut down any card they even suspect as being suspicious because they have to follow U.S. guidelines.

If you want to think that this card will last forever because it deals with Bitcoins, I'm not going to criticize you...I just totally disagree. The proof is in the Coinbase/Circle closures reported here. You have people tha never did a direct Bitcoin transaction from the book and they STILL got flagged.

If any company wants to trace the transactions it's not exactly rocket science to pick up on what's going on. Hopefully for us it'll last a while.
    I agree also. It probably won't last more than a year. And what I don't understand why is this pretty much the only prepaid card doing bitcoin deposits? Why aren't the hundreds of other ones offering the option? Seems a little sketchy. Don't get me wrong I just ordered a card myself but I do not think it will last. Hopefully I am wrong.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Great day for bitcoin, bitpay had this card in the wrosk for a few years will get one just because!!

Im okay with coinbase waiting periods and the fees are a little too much for me but could make the fastest cashout ever for withdrawls

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Best thing since netteller for u.s players.

Hu$tle

If youre savy enough you can try and at least split up the transactions rumbling through wallets.....it is easy to trace i literally saw how much my bookie had in his account and how much people were getting paid...

Keys: multiple wallets, break up the transactions, buy things you would spend cash on?? Cashout your bitcoin asap dont let it sit...could be a $1 tomorrow and crash...books know this

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

So to recap...if were to withdraw from 5dimez..id go 5d to blockchain...blockchain to circle..circle to bitpay card and cash is there?

3runhomer

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    So to recap...if were to withdraw from 5dimez..id go 5d to blockchain...blockchain to circle..circle to bitpay card and cash is there?

Yes, and you could technically take out Circle from that equation...

Hu$tle

Bookie to card to cash...take out all the btc for cash lump sums. fee for btc tk card + card to cash atm. A little but more pricey than coinbase but whats a few bucks for convienience?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post

Yes, and you could technically take out Circle from that equation...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    Bookie to card to cash...take out all the btc for cash lump sums. fee for btc tk card + card to cash atm. A little but more pricey than coinbase but whats a few bucks for convienience?
    Should be as easy as... Book To BitPay card. I don't know why you would need to try and scramble this??? Opinions/ideas about this are welcome. Please speak up.

Hu$tle

like someone mentioned above still a chance someone check the transactions and tie it together

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

sports bettors think bitcoin is only used for gambling but what you don't realize is sports betting is just a small portion of bitcoin.

first of all 80% of the bitcoin is owned by the chinese, controlled and manipulated by them. 2nd of all, if you go to any of the exchanges where majority of the bitcoin actions take place, none of them even know about sports betting so your exaggerating a little on correlation between bitcoin and gambling. it's only a small market for bitcoin. only the sports bettors think bitcoin is ruled by gambling but it's not. we don't even make a dent in the market.

having said that, you never know what our government will do, they will go for the small guys just because the banksters feel threatened... the land of the free...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Should be as easy as... Book To BitPay card. I don't know why you would need to try and scramble this??? Opinions/ideas about this are welcome. Please speak up.
    i agree, i don't think you need to use an intermediary for this card but for those that want to be safe, i guess going through an intermediary won't hurt. just little more fees that's all.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    like someone mentioned above still a chance someone check the transactions and tie it together
    Exactly. It cracks me up to think it goes undetected. If you trace it back to the book making the transfer to you, you see 100 originating transfer for $3000 from people withdrawing the max from Bitcoin.

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder what kind of institutions are sending out 100's of transactions for $3000 in a single day. BOOM, next thing you know Circle/Coinbase closed your account even though you told them it's for Bitcoin trading....if they take the time to check it out it's not brain surgery.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i agree, i don't think you need to use an intermediary for this card but for those that want to be safe, i guess going through an intermediary won't hurt. just little more fees that's all.
    Kahn... you do a lot of BTC research and studying. When I use blockchain.... let's say Coinbase to blockchain.... how much mining fees am I losing? Do you have like the mathematical formula in US dollars?

And then when I move $ from Blockchain to a book.... how much mining fees am I losing?

I heard it depends on the value or what you're sending? Just give me a ballpark. I tried googling this sh#$.... and some of these formulas... I just don't understand. Am I losing 1% or 0.05% or 0.50% What exactly am I losing?

I'm also curious if you know the Airbitz mining fees as well? The percentage?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Exactly. It cracks me up to think it goes undetected. If you trace it back to the book making the transfer to you, you see 100 originating transfer for $3000 from people withdrawing the max from Bitcoin.

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder what kind of institutions are sending out 100's of transactions for $3000 in a single day. BOOM, next thing you know Circle/Coinbase closed your account even though you told them it's for Bitcoin trading....if they take the time to check it out it's not brain surgery.
    you have to be smart about it but that's with everything.

just because the speed limit is 65 doesn't mean everyone drives 65.

but you can't drive 80 all the time and expect not to get any tickets.

life is a game, play smart...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Kahn... you do a lot of BTC research and studying. When I use blockchain.... let's say Coinbase to blockchain.... how much mining fees am I losing? Do you have like the mathematical formula in US dollars?

And then when I move $ from Blockchain to a book.... how much mining fees am I losing?

I heard it depends on the value or what you're sending? Just give me a ballpark. I tried googling this sh#$.... and some of these formulas... I just don't understand. Am I losing 1% or 0.05% or 0.50% What exactly am I losing?

i'm not fully sure about the fees. i'll look into it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

If you go book to Bitpaycard directly and anything goes wrong it might be tougher to fix.

I'd take it my own wallet first. only costs a few cents per transfer, whatever the amount.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Airbitz mining fee is already adjustable but we control it server side. There are hard limits so that a hack on the server doesn’t cause users to lose lots of money. We’ve just recently increased the fee to compensate for the current stress on the network. Transactions over ƀ30,000 will send a ƀ400 mining fee and transactions below that will scale down to as low as ƀ30. Since the fee is adjustable and based on the amount of traffic, the numbers could be different from what is currently published on the FAQ.

Does Coinbase pay bitcoin miner fees?

Yes, Coinbase pays the miner fees (typically 0.0003 BTC) on external transactions in order to ensure these transactions propagate throughout the bitcoin network quickly. For very small transaction amounts you may be prompted to pay the transaction / miner fee.

Miner fees are a small amount of BTC that is included in bitcoin transactions as a reward/incentive to the people who operate the bitcoin network. They help the network continue to grow and provide an incentive for your transactions to be verified quickly.

Remember, Coinbase to Coinbase wallet transactions are always free of fees, even on microtransactions!
    You can read more about microtransactions and fees here.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 05-31-16 at 04:44 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you go book to Bitpaycard directly and anything goes wrong it might be tougher to fix.

I'd take it my own wallet first. only costs a few cents per transfer, whatever the amount.
    yeah since the fees are so small, i'd go with this route.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Who says u have to use coinbase or circle. Have you tryed bitcoinarmory ? you dont need a website or a company to create and use bitcoin ....

good luck to US shutting down my wallet, they have to visit me, find them, they are stored offline and online in several places.

US cant shut down everything....

3runhomer

Exactly

Moving coin around costs like $0.15 each move (0.0003 BTC)...so that should not factor into anyone's decision...it takes a little more time....but that's it better to be safe in my opinion

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I would go Book > Non-USA Based Exchange > Card (Just like I currently go Book > Non-USA Exchange > Coinbase > Bank)

Once coins are in exchange, make one trade selling ALL your Bitcoin and then re-buying. That way, chances are great that your name is disassociated from coin you transfer to Card (or Coinbase/Circle). That also helps sell the Trading excuse.

Redwing41
    Redwing41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I would go Book > Non-USA Based Exchange > Card (Just like I currently go Book > Non-USA Exchange > Coinbase > Bank)

Once coins are in exchange, make one trade selling ALL your Bitcoin and then re-buying. That way, chances are great that your name is disassociated from coin you transfer to Card (or Coinbase/Circle). That also helps sell the Trading excuse.
    What non-usa based exchange do you use? what type of percent do you pay to sell your btc and rebuy.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41 View Post
    What non-usa based exchange do you use? what type of percent do you pay to sell your btc and rebuy.
    I am at both Bitstamp and Kraken. I am not in a hurry so I actually treat trade like a real trader would trying to profit. Sell high, buy low before moving to Coinbase. For those in a hurry, Kraken charges 0.16% per trade, which is not bad at all. However, transferring out costs 0.05 Btc, which at $530 equates to 26.50. Haven't used Bitstamp yet, I only signed up there. Will probably use them next time to mix things up.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am at both Bitstamp and Kraken. I am not in a hurry so I actually treat trade like a real trader would trying to profit. Sell high, buy low before moving to Coinbase. For those in a hurry, Kraken charges 0.16% per trade, which is not bad at all. However, transferring out costs 0.05 Btc, which at $530 equates to 26.50. Haven't used Bitstamp yet, I only signed up there. Will probably use them next time to mix things up.
    I recommend bitfinex.

3runhomer

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    I recommend bitfinex.
    Bitfinex does usually have the highest prices for selling Bitcoin...which is nice when your wanting to cash out!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

PM me and tell me where I need to go.

All the ones I know of only dish out the 20's.

Maybe I'm the one that needs to do more research now...

The few casinos by me deal out 100's. But you also get hit with the 5 dollar fee. If I was taking out 3k off the card, I would for sure go to the casino, don't want to be walking around with 150 20's.

First 123456 ... Last