QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Something weird just happened....

So I randomly get a $300+ bitcoin deposit in my account or credit to my account. I am going to contact my sports book tomorrow and let them know. But is that something that happens a lot? Did think of being quiet and see what happens. But, I think the right thing to do is to notify them. What do yall think?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Their chat is off and they hanged up or is not picking up when I called them...

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

What I hear happens sometimes is you deposit an amount with a sports book, via BTC... then something goes wrong - think of a glitch - and the amount never reaches the destination. This happens for a number of reasons, I can only think of two right now: a) trying to deposit under a 'minimum' amount such as $50 at 5Dimes or b) trying to save on BTC fees by sending a 'slow' free transfer.

You then contact the book and you wait and nothing happens for days or even weeks. BTC is not in your wallet but not in theirs, so no money is deposited into your account - think of a 'limbo' in Matrix the movie (stuck between the world of humans and world of machines, lol). And eventually, usually after you forgot all about this money and/or lost hope to ever see it again, it just magically appears first in the bookmaker's receiving wallet, and then in your account.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    So I randomly get a $300+ bitcoin deposit in my account or credit to my account. I am going to contact my sports book tomorrow and let them know. But is that something that happens a lot? Did think of being quiet and see what happens. But, I think the right thing to do is to notify them. What do yall think?
    Why do you think it is from a book? Does it show a payment made in your book history or do you recognize the bitcoin address? Or just assuming?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why do you think it is from a book? Does it show a payment made in your book history or do you recognize the bitcoin address? Or just assuming?
    It was from a person, But they reverse it this morning at betmania. I just woke up.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15286

It was from a person, But they reverse it this morning at betmania. I just woke up.
    Betmania has done that in the past. They have doubled the bitcoin bonus, then make the correction and give the correct amount. The balance is adjusted.

Is that what happened?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Just woke up? You LAZY FCK

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    just woke up? You lazy fck
    lmfao

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Betmania has done that in the past. They have doubled the bitcoin bonus, then make the correction and give the correct amount. The balance is adjusted.

Is that what happened?
    No, Supposedly it was an advance credit that they gave me in the past and now it shown up, so they reverse it?

hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2222

I had the same thing happened to me. What happened was they gave you an advance on your deposit before they even gets it. Eventually the deposit will automatically be deposited into your account after a amount of time. I went on chat and told them about the double deposit and they took it away. Do the right thing.