Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

DSI message: Wager 10 mins before gametime or limits will be reduced

Had never seen something like that. I got this message when I logged in:

Online Message

AGAIN, WAGER WITHIN 10 MINS OF SCHEDULED START TIME TO PREVENT YOUR LIMITS FROM BEING REDUCED
    On MLB I place a few props, maybe 3 bets a day. In fact, the first time I saw the message I thought it asked me to NOT place close to gametime, when prop prices move a lot. So, I placed 12 minutes before the SF-Milw game, and got the message now with added "Again". Well, I will not place earlier from now, anyway it is usually better to bet at last minutes, as there is a fair chance for a better price. But still find the message as something bizarre.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's extremely bizarre.

BetCris garbage book...

Now BetDSI garbage book....

Anyone else want to be added to the list??? All you book sponsors with your handles at SBR.... speak up.

These clowns telling us a specific time to wager

Getting ridiculous.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Had never seen something like that. I got this message when I logged in:

Online Message

AGAIN, WAGER WITHIN 10 MINS OF SCHEDULED START TIME TO PREVENT YOUR LIMITS FROM BEING REDUCED
    On MLB I place a few props, maybe 3 bets a day. In fact, the first time I saw the message I thought it asked me to NOT place close to gametime, when prop prices move a lot. So, I placed 12 minutes before the SF-Milw game, and got the message now with added "Again". Well, I will not place earlier from now, anyway it is usually better to bet at last minutes, as there is a fair chance for a better price. But still find the message as something bizarre.
    Weird one to me too. But at least they are telling you how to avoid being limited. Prefer that to just being thumped and having to wonder if I could have done anything different.

I guess by the final 10 mins they know which side they want money on and as a sharp they think you will take the good odds they want you to, to balance things late.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

These books are all out dictators now, what a crazy demand.