dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 889

Quote Originally Posted by aylos84 View Post

Customer Service: "Management can cancel any wager at any time if they believe it to be a bad line."

Me: "I'm very unhappy with this decision. You don't mind me posting about it on SBR."

Customer Service: "Sure. No Problem."
    you still play at this book?

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by 4nic8ing View Post
    Ok Evo34 since you work for CRIS. Do you sit on the stage and see the charts? In your time have the various groups ever manipulated a line and drove it one direction to then comeback on the other side? Have you ever seen groups oppose each other on a play? I would be shocked if your answer isn't YES on both instances.
    No, I don't work for BetCris, you idiot. I have never worked for a book and am quite sure I never will. Some other jackass made that assumption (and you assumed it to be true) simply bc I the audacity to recognize the OP is a shot-taker. If you really care about my opinion of Bookmaker (hint: mixed bag), read my other posts...
    Last edited by evo34; 05-29-16 at 01:10 AM.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    You would have been allowed to keep your bet. It's like if you own a bar and a good customer comes in and asks you to break a $100 bill. You do it without hesitation even if he doesn't plan on spending a dollar at the time. Now a guy that has never come in to your bar and isn't planning on buying a drink asks you to break a $100 and asks for a few napkins. You have more of a right to tell him that you can't do it. This isn't a perfect analogy but it's in the ballpark.
    lol at that analogy. Don't think it works.

the book is obviously wrong here. Everyone has made a bet and then they look at odds on site right after bet and the line has moved against them. There is nothing wrong with betting that move.
    How anyone can defend this is moronic. It is the companies job to fix their mistake without screwing the customer. Book could have easily put up a good price on dog (ex +13.5 +150 or so) and got a bet and took the small loss.

There are way too many assumptions about the bettor from the book (or players defending the book)

First ... 2345