bmass8807
    bmass8807's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Trouble Signing up with Heritage

Hey guys. I currently use 5Dimes but would like to open an account with Heritage but every time I try to sign up, when clicking sign me up after entering all my info, the page just loads and loads and loads never progressing to the "registration complete" page. Has anyone else had problems signing up with Heritage? I would really like to start using them. Thanks!

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Never had an issue signing up but you are making the right choice! I have no time for 5 dimes. Rude and arrogant service. Heritage cs it top notch.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

It used to be a by referral or by invitation book, not sure if they are opened for the general public.

bmass8807
    bmass8807's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Thanks for your responses. Could anyone be generous enough to give me a referral? PM if you can. Appreciate it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by bmass8807 View Post
    Hey guys. I currently use 5Dimes but would like to open an account with Heritage but every time I try to sign up, when clicking sign me up after entering all my info, the page just loads and loads and loads never progressing to the "registration complete" page. Has anyone else had problems signing up with Heritage? I would really like to start using them. Thanks!
    If you use this SBR link to Heritage you should be auto referred.

But it just sounds like a processing error to me. They probably received it anyway. But I'd jump on live chat and ask them.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I also switched from 5D to Heritage. CS is top notch. Created my account at 3pm yesterday, deposited via Bitcoin, called CS for their 100% deposit bonus(credited $500 within 2 minutes on phone) and placed 3 bets by 4pm.

rev1274
    rev1274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm having the same issues as OP. When I try to make a new account it keeps loading for hours. And Live support doesn't really help.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

try clearing cookies/cache, try different browser, maybe even different pc

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by rev1274 View Post
    I'm having the same issues as OP. When I try to make a new account it keeps loading for hours. And Live support doesn't really help.
    Which browser did you try on?

Chupoche
    Chupoche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6938

Quote Originally Posted by rev1274 View Post
    Same thing here

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by bmass8807 View Post
    Not having a referral is not the problem. You don't need one.

This happened to me as well. The site's sign up page is incompatible with some OS/browser combinations. I can't remember which one worked for me, but I just kept trying different browsers (Chrome, Edge, etc.) on my phone (iOS) and laptop (Windows) until I found one that worked.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Chupoche View Post

Same thing here
    Make sure you have any popup blockers or ad blockers disabled, and try a different browser.

Also you may find you can register via the mobile interface to the site https://*********************

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Best book in the biz

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

well maybe go on chat or call?

Tremendous book

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    well maybe go on chat or call?

Tremendous book
    When I had my Heritage website technical issue with signup (the exact same one as OP), I tried calling their support and they couldn't help me. All they could say is "try another browser or computer". I had already done this, but I kept trying different combinations until I found one that worked. As I mentioned in my post above, this is probably all OP needs to do.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Top Notch. Impressive Book.

Chupoche
    Chupoche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6938

Quote Originally Posted by jbayko View Post
    Not having a referral is not the problem. You don't need one.

This happened to me as well. The site's sign up page is incompatible with some OS/browser combinations. I can't remember which one worked for me, but I just kept trying different browsers (Chrome, Edge, etc.) on my phone (iOS) and laptop (Windows) until I found one that worked.
    alright I will try that , thanks alot !

thejaguar
    thejaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

yeah after bol issues, im trying to find a new book and i wanted to sign up with heritage, but used, chrome, firefox, and IE all can't be signed up, the logo keeps spinning when pressed submit when creating a new account page.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar View Post
    yeah after bol issues, im trying to find a new book and i wanted to sign up with heritage, but used, chrome, firefox, and IE all can't be signed up, the logo keeps spinning when pressed submit when creating a new account page.
    Did you try clicking this link and clicking create account? https://*********************

No spinning logos

thejaguar
    thejaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

yeah i just did it on the mobile/cell phone thanks, but weird, they want me to call them, is there a reason for this? i never had any books creating a account to immediately call them.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar View Post
    yeah i just did it on the mobile/cell phone thanks, but weird, they want me to call them, is there a reason for this? i never had any books creating a account to immediately call them.
    Yes that is normal with them.

Vet your signups properly and avoid a lot of the problems later.

Glad to hear you got signed up

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Best book out there imo. You will really like them