DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

why have books become so paranoid?

Example, just yesterday 5Dimes had extensive line props, such as a regular college tourney game at -8 you can pick different lines ranging from -2.5 to -14.5 or other side etc.
    Already today they cut it down to a pathetic 1.5 points either way of the line on their dynamic lines.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

They don't want to lose? The way these games come right down to the number, I would not want to take any chances either.

DISTROYA

Buffalo, with all due respect, I hardly think offering more lines with ridiculous juice i.e. -185/+145 is not going to cause them to file for bankruptcy anytime soon. Just wish they would make up their mind, either do it or dont. Had fun on a few yesterday, lost on a few. Just with they would stick to it consistently. sometimes i think its just whoever is the daily line manager they must have quite a few because lines and offerings sharply vary from day to day it seems. One day, 8 point spread, one day, 1.5 as today. Anyways, whatever.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Sounds like they got hammered yesterday and are practicing some risk management.

Word on the street is they got hit for over 6000 Amazon GCs in the early games alone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

DISTROYA

amazon LMFAO