GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Bookmaker: bitcoin payouts

I requested and received a bitcoin payout from them last week. This week it isn't option for me. I was told it was "under maintenance until further notice". Disappointing, because I had the quickest payout thus far from them. Did they take away the option for anybody else?

libra2jay
    libra2jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I have accts at Bookmaker, DSI and CRIS.

The option to deposit with bitcoin shows in the cashier at all 3 books but only BM and DSI have the withdrawal option for bitcoin in the cashier.

I called CRIS to ask about this and all they could come up with was some lame excuse about a problem on their end that they were working on.
    A month later and its still not available but now the excuse is its not enabled in the cashier but they will add it.
    Still nothing.

Bottom line is this: The books in CR can sometimes be totally clueless regarding technology and often inept, this includes Bookmaker.

The clerks that answer the phone will say things just to get rid of you. Don't expect an accurate answer.

I tried to change my email address online and it appeared to be changed but when I log in to poker my old addy is still there.

After calling in they said it was updated in the poker system but whenever I use the poker software the old address still shows.

Don't expect alot from Bookmaker is what I've learned.

GoldRush7

Can anybody with a Bookmaker account verify if the option is gone for them as well? If it's an isolated incident I'd be more concerned about how this is being handled. If it is gone as an option for everybody else, I will feel a little better hah.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55302

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    Can anybody with a Bookmaker account verify if the option is gone for them as well? If it's an isolated incident I'd be more concerned about how this is being handled. If it is gone as an option for everybody else, I will feel a little better hah.
    I used to have bitcoin withdrawal option and withdrew a few times, but now it is not available.

GoldRush7

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    I used to have bitcoin withdrawal option and withdrew a few times, but now it is not available.
    Thanks. This is at least good to know that it isn't an isolated issue.

libra2jay
    libra2jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I just looked at the cashier page in my BM acct.

Bitcoin deposit option yes.

Bitcoin withdrawal not available.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Any updates on Bookmaker's bitcoin offerings? I was thinking of posting up there soon...but want to use bitcoin both ways.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11100

i was suprised too see the bitcoin withdrawl option open for me, im a strictly football better only,, soo maybe they haven't bothered to turn off the option for me,

3runhomer

Any other current feedback on Bookmaker Bitcoin payouts?

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    I have received many within a couple hours if requested during business hours. Max has been about 24 hours.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    The posts you were quoting are old. There was maintenance going on. You can deposit and withdraw using bitcoin as normal. Sometimes, players who have not previously deposited with bitcoin are unable to withdraw that way initially.

3runhomer

Good to hear