TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Bookmaker Payout Question

I have made a few bitcoin deposits with Bookmaker, however when I went to the withdrawal section of the cashier it isn't listed as a payout option. When I went on live chat they said it's not a payout option on my account.

Does that make any sense? I would understand if I had never deposited with bitcoin, but I have on more than one occasion. They said there was no way to have it added as an option.

Obviously this seems silly on the surface. Has anyone had this before and had success in getting them to send a payout by bitcoin?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Bookmaker has a dedicated bitcoin telephone number that players with questions about eligibility can call: 1-855-535-4947

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Bookmaker has a dedicated bitcoin telephone number that players with questions about eligibility can call: 1-855-535-4947
    Thanks for that. So when you say "eligibility", they are known for not allowing BTC transactions for some accounts then?

Charlie000
    Charlie000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Bookmaker have removed Bitcoin as a withdraw method off alot of peoples accounts citing that the player has to build up trust with them as Bitcoin can be used for money laundering.
    You should ring them and enquire about it if you have made deposits through it. Or play 5dimes/nitrogen as they pay through Bitcoin in minutes

hondo5
    hondo5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 874

Bookmaker is a trainwreck. I'm going on two weeks since requesting a ******* payout and I keep getting the run around. First told 5 business days. Then told 7-10 business days. Now being told 15 business days. Their answer? Maybe I should choose a quicker payout method. The last ******** I requested from them in January of 15 ****. How else am I supposed to get 2500 out?
    Last edited by Optional; 03-18-16 at 09:20 AM.