SharpyUSA
    SharpyUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Has anyone used the wagerweb payout options before?

These guys are outstanding at paying. They pay within 24 hours (usually 8 hours from when you request the info). But I have never used the ***** option, and it's my first time.

Anyone have any experience with this, and how long does it usually take them? They quote 5-7 days, but I'm wondering if anyone got it within this time frame, or earlier?
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 02-29-16 at 09:13 AM. Reason: typo

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I'm interested as well. Have not played with them really since they changed over but they used to (pay) very fast.

SharpyUSA

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I'm interested as well. Have not played with them really since they changed over but they used to do person to person very fast.

They are 100x better since the changeover. They have pretty much the best tennis lines ever. And one of the best CS and supervisors. I personally deal with a guy called "Vic Johnson" and the dude pretty much bends his back to get things set up for you. Real good guy.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Everyone said that Heritage bought them out. Apparently they did not but their website and payout and deposit option are all identical. So they are seperate books?

SharpyUSA

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Everyone said that Heritage bought them out. Apparently they did not but their website and payout and deposit option are all identical. So they are seperate books?

I think you're correct. Heritage did buy them out. I'm sometimes transferred to heritage when calling wagerweb. They're in the same building too, if I'm not mistaken.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Heritage did not buy out Wagerweb. They just share the same support center.

SharpyUSA

I just got paid $800 by the **** option. It took less than 5 working days.