Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Private accounts with Pinnacle (using brokers): tehnical issues today !?!

Hello !

I have a private account with Pinnacle (through a broker) and i'm experiencing horrible technical issues with my Pinnacle account today, issues with the way lines are displayed (auto-refreshment doesn't normally work,game/point spread lines are displayed in the moneyline column, and others...
    I already shared my experience on another forum and as a result it seems:

-These technical issues only concern private accounts ( i mean people who have a normal account without passing through a broker don't have any issue)

-Issues are the same for all brokers accounts (i spoke with people who have account through AC and PT and they experienced the same issues)

Could you confirm me you experience the same issue when using a private Pinnacle account?

Albator

no one here having Pinnacle account with broker to share experience about technical issues today??

Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Why not email/call Pinny and consult with them?

Albator

Pinnacle accept customers who have private accounts through brokers with pleasure, why do you think they pay commissions to brokers ??

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Yeah its on the asian odds section. Switch to simple line from double line and you should be alright.

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    Yeah its on the asian odds section. Switch to simple line from double line and you should be alright.
    Thank you for your answer.Indeed issue occurs with asian view. I use "double line" but problem remains. To be more precise the problem appears every time the chrono reaches "0", and there's no auto refreshment then..
    When you select "double lines" then problem doesn't appear again?

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Thank you for your answer.Indeed issue occurs with asian view. I use "double line" but problem remains. To be more precise the problem appears every time the chrono reaches "0", and there's no auto refreshment then..
    When you select "double lines" then problem doesn't appear again?
    Yeah like I said switch to Simple Line that seems to be updating fine.

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    Yeah like I said switch to Simple Line that seems to be updating fine.
    Yes you're right, i tried and indeed some problems disappear when using "simple lines", for exemple point spread lines stopped being displayed instead of moneylines, but that's normal as there's no moneyline displayed when selecting "simple lines"...And that's the problem: if i select" simple lines" auto-refreshment is ok, but unfortunately i don't have access to moneylines movements..

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

could someone pm me a good one to use, I'm sick of these shit books, miss pinnacle.