rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Bet DSI $25 Free Play

Check your accounts. Says Superbowl 50 freeplay 4x rollover. Nice jesture considering Im already funded there so they aren't trying to bait inactive accounts to come back.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Thanks for the heads up but I don't see it in my account.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Thanks for the heads up but I don't see it in my account.
    If you check the end of the Bitcoin Seminar video 1 there is an offer to claim $25 from DSI you can try.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you check the end of the Bitcoin Seminar video 1 there is an offer to claim $25 from DSI you can try.
    Just sent an email to them , thanks for the heads up.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    Check your accounts. Says Superbowl 50 freeplay 4x rollover. Nice jesture considering Im already funded there so they aren't trying to bait inactive accounts to come back.
    where/how did you find this?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Nice gesture , credited

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    where/how did you find this?
    when you log on, just click on your account number and then click on the Free play tab!...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

thanks for the heads up

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I was told only select accounts were offered this and you have to send an email to the email address provided

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    Thanks, man. I've been inactive for years but it's there. Had to reset password...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Unreal. Just logged in and I have a $50 freeplay and I haven't played here in years!!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

had to be active during year to get superbowl FP

they do it every year

sucks i emailed them awhile back with my pick on AFC

wish i could change it now lol

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Be careful how you use this free play. It has a max payout of $200. I had to go on live chat to ask the requirements. Good thing I did because I already ran it up to $200 and I would have been risking for no reason if I kept betting.

MIGUEL PEREZ
    MIGUEL PEREZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

dam they gave you 50 they gave me 5 dollars with a max cashout of 200 weak I cant get exicted over winning 200 dollars so I took the 5 and bet it on oilers basically just throwing it away if by some miracle it hit ill do a parlay to get 2oo as fast as possible not going to be working on it two weeks to get 200 pointless.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

didnt have it but went on live chat and told them i had some friends and i didnt. THey said it an automated thing and applied to for me 4times rollover thanks DSI

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Be careful how you use this free play. It has a max payout of $200. I had to go on live chat to ask the requirements. Good thing I did because I already ran it up to $200 and I would have been risking for no reason if I kept betting.
    Thanks for the heads up, Joe. I remember a book years ago offered a free $25 and I ran it up to $1100 and some change and they refused to honor it and gave me $200.

MIGUEL PEREZ

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    didnt have it but went on live chat and told them i had some friends and i didnt. THey said it an automated thing and applied to for me 4times rollover thanks DSI
    that's kinda hard to believe bro so basically your saying that you told them that you had some friends betting there and they gave you 50 dollars 4 time rollover I call b.s

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL PEREZ View Post
    that's kinda hard to believe bro so basically your saying that you told them that you had some friends betting there and they gave you 50 dollars 4 time rollover I call b.s
    Yes Bruh i told them i knw some friends who got a FP and I didnt. Just to shut you up BRUH heres my FB bet and I havent deposited or played there in forever so Im guessing thats why it didnt automatically apply one for me. OH and I can provide the chat transcript also lmfao I have no reason to lie or dont know why i even would in this situation lmao.

INE
    02/07/2016
    02:59 PM
    [Ticket #: ########] STRAIGHT BET (FP)
    02/07/2016 @ 03:10 PM CBB [871] HOUSTON U +6.5 -110
    0.00 22.73

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

They gave me 25 with a 4times rollever max 250 cashout it what i was told. wont matter since hou is getting their ass kicked but was worth a try thanks OP

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Seems like they are making up the rules as they go. If someone runs it up to 1k they have a legit complaint. Rules are not posted anywhere.

MIGUEL PEREZ

They gave me 25 with a 4times rollever max 250 cashout it what i was told. wont matter since hou is getting their ass kicked but was worth a try thanks OP
    okay who gave it to you frank

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

okay who gave it to you frank
    I think i covered that in my initial post all i did was go to live chat and provide my info Frank its kind of simple, but you making it difficult by not reading

MIGUEL PEREZ

I think i covered that in my initial post all i did was go to live chat and provide my info Frank its kind of simple, but you making it difficult by not reading
    dude let me make this clear chat transcripts or it didn't happen I don't care either way just don't think its kool for them to turn me down when I went on chat and give it to somebody no questions ask my issue is not with you just was hoping you provide the info so I could call them on it.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

dude let me make this clear chat transcripts or it didn't happen I don't care either way just don't think its kool for them to turn me down when I went on chat and give it to somebody no questions ask my issue is not with you just was hoping you provide the info so I could call them on it.
    lmfao its a FP man im not sure what i would get out of telling that lie. Once again i was wondering why i didnt get anything when OP made msg so i went into Live chat and they gave me 25 bucks that is gone now so it doesnt really matter. You are really crying over a FP to come to think of it. Get a life man stop being a broke dikk if they didnt give it to me i would of just moved on and said whatever. You are now calling me a liar and i showed you the bet ticket. You must be a broke dikkk or butt hurt, im sorry i cant help you as to why they didnt give it to you broke dikk. You would have to ask them as it is now a personal problem, i made that msg to help others who didnt get anything. Now you are just being a idiot esp after i showed you my bet ticket right after they applied the FP. Later Brokedikk

MIGUEL PEREZ

I'm a broke dick but you the one that got on chat and made up a story to get a freeplay ;lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllll yeah okay interesting logic .but anyway I'm done I just asked you a question and you became all defensive about it oh well .

MIGUEL PEREZ

dude says its just a f.p dude but felt compelled to go on chat make up a story to get one lol. then say if they would have told him no he would have moved on lol yeah they did tell you no when you went on there and saw you didn't have one but you decided to be underhanded to get one but hey its only a freeplay lol what a phony. like I said only reason I asked youwas so it could help me out in getting one but of course you thought it was a personal attack lol dude I give two f about you lets both move on no more time wasted from me on this junk. but feel free to have the last word and insult the floor is yours lollllllllllllllll.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

How did I make up a story I told them some ppl I know got it which is true meaning other Sbr members and they gave me simple. You made it into a personal thing questioning me if I really did that sounds like a broke dikk to me. Then got mad when I got it and want me to provide chat details lmaooooo you sound really dumb man. Good day last response to you over nothing important, I have better things to do BD

MIGUEL PEREZ

LOOK AT YOUR FIRST POST LIAR THIS IS YOUR STATEMENT; didnt have it but went on live chat and told them i had some friends and i didnt. THey said it an automated thing and applied to for me 4times rollover thanks DSI, SAID I HAVE SOME FRIENDS AND I DIDNT SOUND FAMILIAR LOL YEAH I KNOW BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY NOT WHAT YOU WRITE LOL. BYE YOU BROKEDICK M.F LOL

MIGUEL PEREZ

***** trying to clown on me but was the first one on line for the free cheese and even went as far as lying to get it but want to judge me byr broke dick m.f lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Next time learn to read your comprehension skills are lacking. I told them that i knw some friends who had the FP and I didnt have the FP is what i meant obvsly you cant read and are a brokedikk. Brokedikk of the year goes to you we can see that already lmfao. I made the post to help others who didnt get it by telling them to go on live chat or call. You took it to a whole different level since you didnt get it. Sorry once again thats a Brokedikk and Dsi problem i was just trying help. DUECES

MIGUEL PEREZ

Dude. I said i had some friends and i didnt did you not say that its right in your message are you stupid lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll. Lies lies lies bye brokedick lolllllllllllllllllll

MIGUEL PEREZ

Quote Originally Posted by sbrman23 View Post
    didnt have it but went on live chat and told them i had some friends and i didnt. They said it an automated thing and applied to for me 4times rollover thanks dsi
    read it brokedick these are your own words went on live chat and told them i had some friends and i didnt. Lol cant be ant clearer broke dicjk

MIGUEL PEREZ

Quote Originally Posted by miguel perez View Post
    read it brokedick these are your own words went on live chat and told them i had some friends and i didnt. Lol cant be ant clearer broke dicjk
    get it now you wrote that brokedick .

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

You guys need to calm down it only a free play

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

People would sell their mother over a freeplay

12 Last