nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Heritage

Its hard for me to complain about Heritage but I do think its bad customer support... I made 3 smaller deposits of less than 300 but totaled more than 300, instead of one larger deposit that was over 300, as customer support wont issue me a 50% bonus. I've been with them for a while and would think they would make a 1 time exception as I simply did not know the rule however they aren't budging. If I make 3 separate deposits vs. 1, I don't think there would be any additional processing charge to heritage, so what is the difference. Its just bad customer support.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

They're kinda hard to understand in my opinion. Great book though.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Hi nymfan99,

Thanks for sharing. Was an exception made for you previously?

Customer support's job is to inform players as to the rules. Did you ask to speak with a supervisor and state your case?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

they make rules for a reason. they may end up giving you something anyways. that's why you are here complaining. it might work. they are generous. imo you do not deserve the bonus. if you want the bonus deposit 300 or more at one time. that's the rule.

nymfan99

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi nymfan99,

Thanks for sharing. Was an exception made for you previously?

Customer support's job is to inform players as to the rules. Did you ask to speak with a supervisor and state your case?
    No - never given an exception. It was listed as one of the rules, I just didn't see it. I tried to escalate it up via email to superviser but I don't think it go there.

nymfan99

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    they make rules for a reason. they may end up giving you something anyways. that's why you are here complaining. it might work. they are generous. imo you do not deserve the bonus. if you want the bonus deposit 300 or more at one time. that's the rule.
    Thanks for your opinion. I get your point but I think its bad CS, should just give a 1 time exception and move on.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. I get your point but I think its bad CS, should just give a 1 time exception and move on.
    good luck - hope you get that 1 time exception.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Have you tried to deposit with bitcoin? They automatically give you 20% on any deposit of $100 or more. You don't even have to ask for it. Assuming you are a reduced juice player and not a low vig.

nymfan99

big bonus. dont think im going to raise tgis issue with management any further. ill tact it up to my mistake i guess

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Have you tried to deposit with bitcoin? They automatically give you 20% on any deposit of $100 or more. You don't even have to ask for it. Assuming you are a reduced juice player and not a low vig.
    What if you made withdrawals, then decided to put some back via bitcoin? Still auto-bonus?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post

What if you made withdrawals, then decided to put some back via bitcoin? Still auto-bonus?
    Just about all books are going to frown upon that. Withdrawing and then immediately redepositing for a bonus.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    It depends. I always take out less than 50% of my available balance. If I then bust out and reload, I'm given a bonus. However, I've heard others on this forum who have not gotten the bonus when depositing after a withdrawal. I'm not sure what their policy is but they do have a system in place for abusers. I'm sure they will not give you bonuses if you withdrawal and then try to deposit right away. Probably a 30 day window I assume.