Hi,

i want to inform this Case here. My Account is suspended, because i am from Germany and they do not offer any Service for German Customer. Anyway, i try to withdrawal my Money. Contact the Live Chat, its really disgusting they wont help you. 2 of them quit without any reason (i didnt say any bad words) the Chat, the other 5-6 told me everytime the same....they gonna check my Case and inform me via E-Mail.

I got also this Mail, but didnt received the Money.

Dear Mr,

Thank you for contacting Coral Customer Support.

I can confirm that your withdrawal request of €88.00 on 11/11/2016 has been processed and approved._

From 12.11.
Dear Mr.,

Upon checking our relevant team are already working to process this as soon as possible.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and any confusion.

Upon checking here, our relevant department is still working on this and you will received a notification in regards the query status. I do apologise if this will take to long as we have a high volume of contacts. I hope you understand but rest assure that the relevant department was still working on this issue so we can resolve this as soon as possible for you.

Good morning,

Upon checking, your account was suspended because you are located in a blocked country. Please be advised that we have a list of countries where we can do business.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

And many many other Mails. What is the Problem to withdrawal? I don´t get it. My Account is verified and i can´t play/bet or anything. Its not even big Money. This is really a bad Joke!