Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Worst online betting site

Over the past 15 or so years I've used probably 100 different bookmaker sites.

Over the past 6 months or so I've experienced by far the worst site I've yet encountered for ability to get a bet accepted.

I'm not talking only about limitations, although they are almost as bad as any on that front too, but about software failings such as telling me what the max. stake is but then failing to accept it and simply repeating what the max. bet is.

Their support is also appalling, frequently not reading what I've said and coming back with irrelevant responses.

The site I refer to is 10Bet.com

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are hundreds of bad sites guy

10bet not even relevant

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Blowvada

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There are hundreds of bad sites guy

10bet not even relevant
    Perhaps there are but as I said in my experience of something like 100 they stand right out!

And it may not be relevant to you but for me they offer something I can't get elsewhere but unfortunately they are rarely able to deliver it.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

grande hands down

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Blowvada
    Bovada ALWAYS PAYS without hesitation. They have their shortcomings but are not at the bottom of the barrel by any stretch.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    Bovada ALWAYS PAYS without hesitation. They have their shortcomings but are not at the bottom of the barrel by any stretch.
    No....They have the worst lines

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    No....They have the worst lines
    Plenty of people post that their dog lines are a good reason to play there.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Hareeba!.

Does anyone else have similar trouble confirming bets with 10Bet?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Do they pay promptly or at all?

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Agree their customer service is horrible. I've only ever encountered problems on live betting as bets go through an authorization process before being placed, but for the most part they are accept. As far as paying goes I've taken out in the range of 15k without problems.

Hareeba!

I have no concerns about their payment, though to be honest I have yet to request a withdrawal.

In addition to previous comments, I find their site to have probably the slowest response times of any I use.

Today it is actually accepting bets! But based on past experience it is a toss up as to whether that will be the case tomorrow!

I'm not impressed either by their habit of offering not only reduced stakes but also reduced odds after I've asked for a bet at the quote on offer. And the quote on offer remains as it was. #unethical

Hareeba!

They are really trying to outdo themselves for this award now!

I got an email from Customer Support Team [support@sbtechsupport.zendesk.com]:

"After checking with relevant department we are writing to inform you that at this point that this is the maximum amount available and what we can offer you.

Thank you for your understanding in advance ! "

Nothing at all to identify who they are, though I did have my suspicions.

After two requests for them to explain who they are and what they are talking about they identified themselves as 10Bet.

But still no answer relevant to my enquiry/complaint.

SportsUS34
    SportsUS34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

1xbet a russian book ! never go on !

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hareeba!,

10Bet would like to review the issues you've been having. Can you submit a complaint with your player ID? Same goes for anyone else.

popovitsch
    popovitsch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1389

Is this some russian/ukrainian/kazahstan book as well? Sounds like it,

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hareeba!,

10Bet would like to review the issues you've been having. Can you submit a complaint with your player ID? Same goes for anyone else.
    OK, will get around to it in due course but Saturday's very busy for me.
    If they really wanted to get to the bottom of it why don't they just call me?
    It wouldn't take an Einstein to work out my ID from my forum username. And the fact I'm in Oz and they should have a heap of emails from me.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

worse online betting site ever ------ dimeline

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba!;25131627
    Their support is also appalling, frequently not reading what I've said and coming back with irrelevant responses.

The site I refer to is [B
    10Bet.com[/B]
    I have same problem with them. If I ask them what's the colour of water they tell me stories about black hole. Really frustrating.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hareeba!,

Well I really have to hand it to SBR!
    I submitted a complaint about the way 10Bet's system frequently failed to process bets and their failure to adequately address my numerous emails about it.
    Within 24hrs I was advised that not only had that glitch been fixed but that my very low betting limits had been removed!
    Never have I managed to get limits removed or raised anywhere before so I don't know how SBR managed that for me.
    As to whether the system will continue to work properly only time will tell but I was able to get two bets on yesterday for a lot more than I'd become accustomed to getting accepted there.
    Thank you SBR!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and xxx

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Good to hear they worked it out for you, 10bet's been one of my favorite outs for awhile, I think you'll be surprised by their tolerance level before cutting as well.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Well I really have to hand it to SBR!
    I submitted a complaint about the way 10Bet's system frequently failed to process bets and their failure to adequately address my numerous emails about it.
    Within 24hrs I was advised that not only had that glitch been fixed but that my very low betting limits had been removed!
    Never have I managed to get limits removed or raised anywhere before so I don't know how SBR managed that for me.
    As to whether the system will continue to work properly only time will tell but I was able to get two bets on yesterday for a lot more than I'd become accustomed to getting accepted there.
    Thank you SBR!
    Once again, thank you SBR for not only getting attention to my complaint but to getting them to remove the pathetic limits which also happened to coincide with many of my horses winning rather than running second which seemed to have been the norm for me at this book!
    I've managed to make some decent profits from them over the past month.
    But all good things come to an end and that end appears to have arrived after yet another winner yesterday.
    Today I found severe limits imposed once again and then when attempting to re-bet was met with the ultimate insult.
    I requested a "maximum bet" on a horse quoted at 3.15 and it showed just $22. I hit accept only to see it referred to a trader who came back with an offer of only $2 at 1.80!!!!!
    Enough!
    Clearly they don't want my business and I don't want to be bothered betting such paltry numbers so will be closing this account tomorrow.

Heyya
    Heyya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

10bet is by far the worst bookie I have ever used. I have no idea how SBR can give them a B rating.

Optional

Once again, thank you SBR for not only getting attention to my complaint but to getting them to remove the pathetic limits which also happened to coincide with many of my horses winning rather than running second which seemed to have been the norm for me at this book!
    I've managed to make some decent profits from them over the past month.
    But all good things come to an end and that end appears to have arrived after yet another winner yesterday.
    Today I found severe limits imposed once again and then when attempting to re-bet was met with the ultimate insult.
    I requested a "maximum bet" on a horse quoted at 3.15 and it showed just $22. I hit accept only to see it referred to a trader who came back with an offer of only $2 at 1.80!!!!!
    Enough!
    Clearly they don't want my business and I don't want to be bothered betting such paltry numbers so will be closing this account tomorrow.
    You'd have to say the trader was trying to send that exact message with that offer!

Oh well. Onto the next victim Hareeba

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You'd have to say the trader was trying to send that exact message with that offer!

Oh well. Onto the next victim Hareeba
    Well at least I go out a winner as that horse went on to win and I'd managed to place four $23 bets earlier!
    I should have accepted the 1.80 as they are a BOG bookie and I'd have ended up being paid at the 3.50 SP!

Optional

Well at least I go out a winner as that horse went on to win and I'd managed to place four $23 bets earlier!
    I should have accepted the 1.80 as they are a BOG bookie and I'd have ended up being paid at the 3.50 SP!
    I don't get how bookies make BOG work for them really. Seems like a losing proposition on the surface. And it must affect the betting market at books that do have it as people would bet willy nilly at any odds.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Bovada is the worst.

The charge you for a deposit, they do not post lines available until sometimes MINUTES until kickoff/start time.

They do not have the over/under on all of the college basketball games.

They say "sometimes lines are too predictable to post" . - HAHAHAHAHA Who says this sht?

ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada software not letting me bet. Been 35 minutes now. Just 3 alternating illuminated circles... indefinite processing but no accepting.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Quote Originally Posted by ico2525 View Post
    Bovada software not letting me bet. Been 35 minutes now. Just 3 alternating illuminated circles... indefinite processing but no accepting.
    Same damn thing happening to me man, crock of sht!!!! Hate this garbage ass bs aka blowvada!

$imple$imon
    Sick of Bullshit
    $imple$imon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Hey all, when you try and say 10bet is the worst I guess you are saying that all sbtech whitelabels are the worst. 10bet is just a front end for the wagering aggregator sbtech.

(I thought the support email would have given that away Hareeba?????)

Your bets are tokenised and sent to a centralised trading floor, I guess this is the delay you are talking about.

see: http://www.sbtech.com/

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by $imple$imon View Post
    Hey all, when you try and say 10bet is the worst I guess you are saying that all sbtech whitelabels are the worst. 10bet is just a front end for the wagering aggregator sbtech.

(I thought the support email would have given that away Hareeba?????)

Your bets are tokenised and sent to a centralised trading floor, I guess this is the delay you are talking about.

see: http://www.sbtech.com/
    Why would that have "given that away" for me?
    I've never even heard of sbtech and know sfa about them.

$imple$imon
    Sick of Bullshit
    $imple$imon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

From reading your post. I just thought you were an industry insider.

SharpyUSA
    SharpyUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Perhaps there are but as I said in my experience of something like 100 they stand right out!

And it may not be relevant to you but for me they offer something I can't get elsewhere but unfortunately they are rarely able to deliver it.

You can get that "something" at an all men's brothel too.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyUSA View Post
    You can get that "something" at an all men's brothel too.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...+dicked+around

ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blovada keeping down tonight's Bulls line. Fahkerz

12 Last