LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Books that take forever to grade winning bets

What's your take on these scumbag tactics?

I just placed various bets on a certain Book Maker and the losing bets are always graded at lightning speed but the winning bets they take their sweet time to grade.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post

I just placed various bets on a certain Book Maker and the losing bets are always graded at lightning speed but the winning bets they take their sweet time to grade.
    I don't get why are the books doing that. They should settle the bets asap so you could lose your money and deposit again.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

lol i hate that shyt man. You would think they can give you back your winning bet asap so you can lose it anyway azzholes

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The bets were graded literally 1 second after they lost. I am betting live on the games.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Losers are graded automatically. Winners are often checked. Particularly when it is live bets.

All books would like to grade winners as fast as losers if they can. because as SBRMAN23 said, the faster they grade it the faster you get a chance to bet it again.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post

Ya I've also noticed Bookmaker has been doing this for the past few days.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Losers are graded automatically. Winners are often checked. Particularly when it is live bets. All books would like to grade winners as fast as losers if they can. because as SBRMAN23 said, the faster they grade it the faster you get a chance to bet it again.
    Maybe they should wait for both on live bets. The other day a book had the wrong team favored and I accidentally bet the wrong team as the favorite when thinking I was getting the correct favorite. They graded it as a loser and I had to contact them and wait 2 days for it to be regraded no action.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post

Ya I've also noticed Bookmaker has been doing this for the past few days.
    If it's only in recent days it's become noticeable maybe it's some internal issue slowing things temporarily... hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Maybe they should wait for both on live bets. The other day a book had the wrong team favored and I accidentally bet the wrong team as the favorite when thinking I was getting the correct favorite. They graded it as a loser and I had to contact them and wait 2 days for it to be regraded no action.
    My usual observation when this comes up in complaints is that if they manually checked losers the same way they check winners the grading process would be slowed more. But that's an interesting one. The book must have missed the error on the winning side initially or they should have voided the entire market themselves by the sounds.