HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Betphoenix

Anyone have had good success with them and their bonuses? Seems like they got a 175% sign up free play bonus and a 100% cash bonus if depositing by bitcoin.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Be aware that the 18x rollover is 18 times deposit+fees+winnings from the freeplay. Which equates to more than 50x deposit if you win the freeplay at +100 odds

The Bitcoin offer is much better but a it is 100% cash plus a smaller freeplay... but the rollover works in a similar way, 18x deposit+bonus+frreplay winnings. So 36 times deposit, plus 18 times whatever you win from the freeplay. So potentially up near 50x as well.

henryslug
    henryslug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Why do those kind of books offer such terrible bonuses? In Australia heaps of books offer 100% freeplay bonuses with 1-3x rollovers on the winnings only.

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Quote Originally Posted by henryslug View Post
    Why do those kind of books offer such terrible bonuses? In Australia heaps of books offer 100% freeplay bonuses with 1-3x rollovers on the winnings only.
    where? online?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    Anyone have had good success with them and their bonuses? Seems like they got a 175% sign up free play bonus and a 100% cash bonus if depositing by bitcoin.
    been playing with them and skybook for years- never a problem, awesome bonuses and payouts are fast. can't ask for anything else. skybook offers free half point as well

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

BetPhoenix pays. Rollover will take time, plus there is a two week hold. But once you make it past the rollover. they are solid. fees might be a lil high in regards to p2p (mid level payout). but i think that's everywhere

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    been playing with them and skybook for years- never a problem, awesome bonuses and payouts are fast. can't ask for anything else. skybook offers free half point as well
    How come i dont get free half point at skybook.....

HawkEye

Hey quang, what was your max bet that they allowed you when you played at betphoenix?

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    How come i dont get free half point at skybook.....
    look at the rules on the bonus page on that.- you gotta call in your bets and its only offered on certain days or speciific times. nba baskets i think is offered mon- fri between 12-4 est. or something like that. football is offered only on fridays but regular season only. gotta tell you the half pt saved me many times and also go to use for betting middles- like the one i hit on the raiders game last week!!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    look at the rules on the bonus page on that.- you gotta call in your bets and its only offered on certain days or speciific times. nba baskets i think is offered mon- fri between 12-4 est. or something like that. football is offered only on fridays but regular season only. gotta tell you the half pt saved me many times and also go to use for betting middles- like the one i hit on the raiders game last week!!
    Gtbets offers free half points, pick your two favorite teams and you'll get the free half point for the rest of the season automatically for all games. No need to call, just do it all on the website and the half point shows up for your teams rest of season. Not a bonus or rollover gimmick, just a free half point. It's only on the two teams you selected, but it's straightforward, easy, and works on everygame.

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Gtbets offers free half points, pick your two favorite teams and you'll get the free half point for the rest of the season automatically for all games. No need to call, just do it all on the website and the half point shows up for your teams rest of season. Not a bonus or rollover gimmick, just a free half point. It's only on the two teams you selected, but it's straightforward, easy, and works on everygame.
    Yeah, I got booted from them last year but you're right, man. They were great for using them for middles- you used to get 1 point on your college teams but i think they changed that to a half.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

I play at Pheonix and Skybook, always pay me quickly, I take the 100% freeplay with the the 12X roll, you only need to roll freeplay winnings, if you loos it you lose it , you only roll the deposit.

HawkEye

You're allowed to play at both triumph? And what is your limit there? I remember when i first signed up it was like $500 max and $300 max
    Last edited by HawkEye; 01-12-16 at 06:47 AM.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

You're allowed to play at both triumph? And what is your limit there? I remember when i first signed up it was like $500 max and $300 max
    1000 max on both accounts

HawkEye

Did they start you out at $1000 max triumph or less. By the way, what was your first deposit. Maybe that might factor into why my max is only $500

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Did they start you out at $1000 max triumph or less. By the way, what was your first deposit. Maybe that might factor into why my max is only $500
    7 year ago I stared putting $1000 deposits in