JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

They stopped advertising on TGF

ryhenry09
    ryhenry09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

These guys are not going anywhere.
    I have received close to 7k in payouts since October. ** are usually same day or at worst next day, I get one a week using that method. The check does take 30 days so I just prefer using the quick method.

Yes, limits can be cut with them, But never had issues taking money out.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    They stopped advertising on TGF
    which refers to advertising? what is TGF

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    which refers to advertising? what is TGF

A smaller forum that had 1vice as a sponsor with a banner. Run by forum legeng Mike Yanks and some little pinto guy named Kinger.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    A smaller forum that had 1vice as a sponsor with a banner. Run by forum legeng Mike Yanks and some little pinto guy named Kinger.
    you think that this could be cause for concern? I intend to continue playing with them, griffin attravrso the email, sent me a promotion 300% freeplay for deposits above 800 usd, I do not know what to do

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

you think that this could be cause for concern? I intend to continue playing with them, griffin attravrso the email, sent me a promotion 300% freeplay for deposits above 800 usd, I do not know what to do
    They sent me this email also and this doesn't seem very fishy at all coming at the end of season? What normal book does this....

JoeyBagels

It depends on personal risk tolerance. If I had a balance large enough to worry/affect me should 1vice go bust I would be looking to get my balance out before the superbowl or at worst march madness so there's no point throwing good money after bad even with great offers. If the 1vice balance doesn't really matter and i'm playing until i'm booted/limits hamstrung or the book goes bust I would take advantage of the offer. There's no exact answer.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

FIRST-I have had no isuues with Griff at all- I have misunderstood things--however no issues being paid-- and I have received nice free plays that were unearned-- just loyalty bonus unannounced. gl all.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

I think that generous offer is quite a red flag after the early ending to the NBA promotion.

But the 1vice guys aren't dummies so hopefully they suspended the promotion in time so that offers like this will be enough to save the ship from fatal damage.

I'm risk averse so not for me but I am sure 300% is enough to make a lot of people ignore the obvious and try it.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Guys Keep in mind the 300% has a huge rollover. 1Vice's game plan is to lock everyone up with huge rollovers. A lot of the guys figured out to set up accounts at other bonus books and try to arb the games to blast thru rollover. Once 1vice see's you doing that say hello to $100 limits and the 20 second delay on your account. If that happens to you and you are sitting with a 20K rollover you are pretty much screwed. Thats what they have been doing to a lot of guys. I laugh everytime I get the bonus emails from them. Yea let me deposit 800 for a 300% Freplay bonus and a 64K rollover so I can bet $100 a game with a delay on my acct. I'll pass on that

That said they are still paying and always have, but at this point you have to think is it worth it to lock yourself up while many players are probably sitting on huge balances from their NBA debacle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

JoeyBagels

The fact that they mitigated their risk and ended the promotion early while still limiting accounts bodes well for 1vice solvency. They might eventually slowpay at worst but it seems unlikely they will outright stiff.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Max mono-gramer receiver yesterday- they even refunded the $40 fee because it wasn't received same day (1 day later). Thanks 1vice

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I also received another payout yesterday. Chipping away at larger balance but so far everything is good.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Requested a payout this morning and was received early this afternoon . Thanks Griff. and Ed. gl all.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Just wanted to chime in with an experience from a friend. Although I still have not grown the balls to play at 1Vice a buddy of mine just called me and told me he did. Sent 1000 took a 200% bonus and completed the rollover sometime in December. He has since requested and received three payouts all of which he said were received quite promptly. But with his most recent request earlier this week I think, he has been getting the run around, being quoted time frames of 7-15 business days to receive a max p2p. He's a little concerned as with this new time frame it will take him 3-6 months to be paid in full. Should he be worried???

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Nothing to worry about been playing with them since and receiving same day

dirtdog52658

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Nothing to worry about been playing with them since and receiving same day
    Hope not, Like I said earlier he was quoted 7-15 days for p2p.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets
    Krheigle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Received max p2p yesterday. Going to take quite a while at $500 a week/max $3000 a month

dirtdog52658

Cool, I passed info along told him to have patience, good to hear everyones getting paid, I still can't get behind these big bonus books but thats me lol

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

The bonus books tie you into a next to impossible rollover which swings the odds deep in their favor. Attached is a nice wager limit as well to where you can't hit 5-8 plays and break them. It's pretty decent strategy in my opinion.

Jnas

Boys be careful here. this was posted on another forum by a poster who cleared his rollover and had a sizable balance.

This as you know is a busy time of the year for us, so any payments that were pending have been put on hold and before any new more payments are made to you we will need to have a full audit of your wagering account here at 1vice. This will conclude the week after Superbowl once things calm down.

ryhenry09
    ryhenry09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I just received the same message. Very frustrating. I just sent an email, waiting to hear back
    Last edited by ryhenry09; 01-26-16 at 08:02 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not looking good. I would say get your money out now but its not going to matter. DO NOT DEPOSIT THERE. This was also posted at other forum.

"A friend tried to request a payout this morning and they said no new payout requests until the week after the Super Bowl. This is on top of them not paying most of the payouts that were requested in the last 2 weeks. They will likely give even a longer timetable after SB weekend and I wouldn't be surprised if they close shop after get several big deposits for The march madness promo from unsuspecting players. 1vice is officially fully broke and on the verge of becoming a no pay book that will likely stiff it's remaining players and those who make the mistake of making another deposit"

JoeyBagels

Do not deposit at 1vice.
    Anyone telling you different is still trying to get their money out.

Jnas

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    Do not deposit at 1vice.
    Anyone telling you different is still trying to get their money out.
    Exactly!!

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Good bump here.

Stay away at this point.

dirtdog52658

Yeah told my buddy not to play at this place but didn't listen. He got the same email yesterday apparently. Knew he was in trouble when they started quoting 7-15 biz days a week ago for p2p. Now nothing until the week after superbowl so basically they aint paying out for a month but taking deposit. Wonder if they started packing their office into boxes now or going to wait until a few days before SB.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Not looking good. I would say get your money out now but its not going to matter. DO NOT DEPOSIT THERE. This was also posted at other forum.

"A friend tried to request a payout this morning and they said no new payout requests until the week after the Super Bowl. This is on top of them not paying most of the payouts that were requested in the last 2 weeks. They will likely give even a longer timetable after SB weekend and I wouldn't be surprised if they close shop after get several big deposits for The march madness promo from unsuspecting players. 1vice is officially fully broke and on the verge of becoming a no pay book that will likely stiff it's remaining players and those who make the mistake of making another deposit"
    Solid post, Smokey.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

When there is Smoke, there is FIRE!!!

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

My friend informed me 1Vice emailed him saying he 'didn't fit the business model but they will pay him after the Superbowl.' He's not an SBR member but I sent him the link to this thread.
    I've never had issues but have been limited to $100 bets. Everything I'm reading don't sound good. They've always paid me in 2 days or less, but we're talking $600-800 P2P, here and there. I'm still down to them. Griffin and Ed have always treated me well but what I'm reading here is definitely cause for alarm as I've seen the same stuff happen to many other books that eventually sunk and left people SOL.
    Last edited by the_orangekat; 01-26-16 at 10:39 AM.

dirtdog52658

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    My friend informed me 1Vice emailed him saying he 'didn't fit the business model but they will pay him after the Superbowl.' He's not an SBR member but I sent him the link to this thread.
    I've never had issues but have been limited to $100 bets. Everything I'm reading don't sound good. They've always paid me in 2 days or less, but we're talking $600-800 P2P, here and there. I'm still down to them. Griffin and Ed have always treated me well but what I'm ready here is definitely cause for alarm as I've seen the same stuff happen to many other books that eventually sunk and left people SOL.
    Yeah thats the exact email my buddy got as well. Does not fit biz model auditing accts ect....

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

My other out is HRwager, anyone hear anything bad about them?

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I received the same email this morning. 1 vice is closing my account. No new payout request until after the Super Bowl. Good luck everyone as I hope everyone gets paid.

dirtdog52658

Quote Originally Posted by Krheigle View Post
    I received the same email this morning. 1 vice is closing my account. No new payout request until after the Super Bowl. Good luck everyone as I hope everyone gets paid.
    Go Broncos

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

Need them dogs to come through! LOL

First 12345 ... Last