HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Buy it
    Wouldn't want the headaches. Much more fun on this side of the table.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Attention: The poster "Andywend" is a clueless ****.

Can anyone be this stupid? He says WSEX interactives are the reason for the slow pays. Andywend, I'll just be polite and say you are out of the loop.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

andywend...

do they ever cut your limits if you win so much?..

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Attention: The poster "Andywend" is a clueless ****.

Can anyone be this stupid? He says WSEX interactives are the reason for the slow pays. Andywend, I'll just be polite and say you are out of the loop.

....out of his mind is more like it.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

ChuckSims/Fishhead, do either of you wager on a regular basis with WSEX interactives? I am going to assume you don't, because if you did you would know exactly what I'm talking about. If you do wager on them and still disagree, that can only mean you can't beat them. If this is the case, then you should quit gambling altogether.

QQPalladium, I don't ever remember saying "I win so much". What I did say was WSEX interactives aren't run very efficiently and I believe that could be a major reason for their financial problems. To answer your question, I have been limited by WSEX in regards to their interactives.

Fishhead

Chuck Sims

andywend, are you the same andywend that posted last spring in the "Las Palmas No Pay" thread that WSEX was another no pay book? You said that when WSEX was making more than a hundred thousand dollars in payouts & still making withdraw transfers within an hour.
    You are so damn clueless.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I made a deposit of $200.00 just to see if they'd accept my deposit and it went through no problems.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thinking the rollover requirement is on a case by case bases: I while a go I withdrawal $500 from MB to 5dimes, and a few hours later I sent $4k from BP to MB, requested for the $20 comp credit for deposit. All went through without a problem. After 2 days, with about 2X $4k rollover give or take a bit, I requested another $800 from BP to 5dimes, and was process promptly.

Chuck Sims

blix177, Nor sure if you explained your transfers correctly. You said you transfered from BP and then made another transfer from BP. No rollover is required for that.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

blix177, Nor sure if you explained your transfers correctly. You said you transfered from BP and then made another transfer from BP. No rollover is required for that.
    Good point. Maybe he meant from MB to 5Dimes. It definitely is case by case basis, and the whole thing IMO is very fuzzy. What they determine from one to the next remains a mystery.

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

tons of people are taking out money from MB right now, and this is when a ponzy scheme collapses, yet MB keeps doing fine with quick payouts. Only changes thus far are the rollovers on transfers and BP transfers being no more. Maybe MB is out of the woods and doing fine?

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

While the SBR fear machine continues to rumble, here's a suggestion I sent to Matchy today...

Your commission structure provides a lot of incentive for people to make offers. That's good. It results in tighter spreads and higher liquidity. However it doesn't always result in offers being matched because neither side wants to pay the commission.

I suggest you re-work your commission structure. Instead of paying the 0.2% rebate in cash, give it back in commission credits. That allows people to accumulate "free trades" and it will help break the standoff between 1c spreads with neither side accepting.

Ideally they increase the rate of the commission rebate if they switch from cash to credits. What do you think?

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
    While the SBR fear machine continues to rumble, here's a suggestion I sent to Matchy today...

Your commission structure provides a lot of incentive for people to make offers. That's good. It results in tighter spreads and higher liquidity. However it doesn't always result in offers being matched because neither side wants to pay the commission.

I suggest you re-work your commission structure. Instead of paying the 0.2% rebate in cash, give it back in commission credits. That allows people to accumulate "free trades" and it will help break the standoff between 1c spreads with neither side accepting.

Ideally they increase the rate of the commission rebate if they switch from cash to credits. What do you think?
    Let us know the response you get from MB. I like the commission set-up they have now.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never got what people saw in this alternative world book. They were never an A+ book

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    I never got what people saw in this alternative world book. They were never an A+ book
    Getting +105 instead of laying -110 is not uncommon. Once you understand the juice saved, its the difference from breaking even for the year to making a very comfortable living. Of course if you are a loser at betting, then it does'nt really matter where you play.

MB is a must out for the MLB season.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

agree, Chuck.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went from losing $3k per season, to making $10k playing at matchbook (scraping, arbing, middling, polish middle, line setting)

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting +105 instead of laying -110 is not uncommon. Once you understand the juice saved, its the difference from breaking even for the year to making a very comfortable living. Of course if you are a loser at betting, then it does'nt really matter where you play. MB is a must out for the MLB season.
    This is pretty delusional.

Fishhead

You best find out!!!

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I beat wsex for many years on their interactives. its true, their lines-makers gives away money for sure. and its not small money with their high limits. I was wonder for many years how they really could make money this way?? every night they gave away money to sharp guys. (I wasn´t alone) Now, finally their money seems gone. So. Off course Im worried about matchbooks relation with wsex. Im not been with them for past 6 months just because Im worried for them, but when I asked wsex for their relation with matchbook they told me they have no relation. So Im little bit confused here.

anybody know about this relation? I appreciate your help.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    This is pretty delusional.
    Thremp = Square
    Some squares are destined to be lifetime losers.

sinkhole
    sinkhole's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate the comm credits, if u make a big deposit and lose it and have to deposit big again, u are stuck there for the rest of your life

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Chuck, you're an idiot with a really big mouth.

As far as WSEX is concerned, I never said they were a "no-pay" book. What I did say is that on 2 separate occassions, I requested COURIER check withdrawals and after waiting over 2 1/2 months each time, I wound up cancelling the withdrawals.

Their sister site Matchbook processes courier withdrawals within 2 business days so there really is no excuse why WSEX can't process withdrawals in a similar manner. Anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence can see WSEX is having financial problems.

When anyone mentions the problems WSEX is experiencing, you get extremely defensive. Why is that?

You talk like you know everything and when I mention the inefficiencies with WSEX interactives, you didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about.

There will always be people like you that shoot their mouths off all the time and you obviously have some sort of self-esteem problem.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

They wont get down to C

Thremp

Thremp = Square Some squares are destined to be lifetime losers.
    Dude, you said they deal +105 instead of -110. You're obviously an idiot.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im using their ass for baseball I know that

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

they are good in some straight wager situations were as the use to be good in almost all. liquidity especially in NCAAB is the only problem i see with matchy. They could also add NCAAB halftime lines also, but they are still a must out

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Dude, you said they deal +105 instead of -110. You're obviously an idiot.
    My god man, an ignorant square and his money is soon departed. Thats not what I said dummy. Matchbook is an exchange. Did you not know that? Offers come in at +105 all the time against the other books charging the standard -110. For you not to comprehend that is evidence you are a lost square. Keep donating your money to the off-shore books. I thank you.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    ....out of his mind is more like it.

Andywend, I concur with Fishhead...you're out of your mind.

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the bottom line here is that Matchbook is and will continue to be financially solvent. I always find it amazing in these threads how high a percentage of sports bettors in general and in particular users of this forum have no clue how valuable Matchbook is to the day to day operations of those making serious money from sports wagering.

Perhaps it is something mystical about an exchange and people find Matchbook's slight differences extremely daunting. The biggest problem Matchbook has is doesnt attract enough dumb money because the dumb money usually finds it way into rec books instead, this coupled with their incredible difficulty in funding your account with them definitely creates a liquidity problem in NHL, NCAA Hoop, and to a lesser degree the NBA.

Matchbook is great, a must out, the travesty of the place is in it's unrealized potential and the further travesty is that by taking suggestions from 4 or 5 sharp guys on this forum Matchbook would greatly enhance their profitablility while at the same time enhance the profitability of the smart players who currently play there.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    They wont get down to C
    They are just one downgrade away from the C range. At B- now, I woudn't be surprised if they get clipped to C+ after football ends.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

A Book..must have

Thremp

My god man, an ignorant square and his money is soon departed. Thats not what I said dummy. Matchbook is an exchange. Did you not know that? Offers come in at +105 all the time against the other books charging the standard -110. For you not to comprehend that is evidence you are a lost square. Keep donating your money to the off-shore books. I thank you.
    So you're comparing Matchbook to standard vanilla books... Why wouldn't we compare it to Pinnacle since that is almost exclusively what most matchmakers use to lineset with their API interfaces.

If you want to say "Sometimes you can get an offer 15c better than another place", while technically true it may be absurdly misleading as no one in the know cares about taking large chunks of 0EV wagers. Well... No one who is as in the know as I am. I'd have sick credit accounts everywhere and blue circles on Pinny would pop up after I bet if I did.

First 12