tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Stay away from Parimatch ! Scam !

If you intented to open an account with these crooks, forget it !! This is my experience with them:
    2 weeks ago i opened an account with Parimatch and made a deposit of 100 euros with my **** Credit Card. I placed 2 little bets of about 45 euros: 45 euros on Mons hcp-6,5 vs Juventus Utena (FIBA Europe cup the 15th of december) and 40 euros on Valmiera hcp -9 vs Nevezis (Baltic league the 15th of december). I prefer giving details because i often read members who say there must be something suspect in betting practice or multiple account existing or other things like that... I never did anything wrong, i have nothing to hide, that's why i prefer to be as precise as possible. My 2 little bets were "won" (i have now 174 euros on my account), but immediately after their settlement i saw that i couldn't place anymore bet?? Every time i tried to place a bet (even with a low amount such as 3 euros), i was told max amount had been reached?? I didn't understand, and i hadn't received any email to inform me, so i went on live chat, and that's the way i learnt my account had been temporarely blocked for account and copy of my ID documents were needed. No problem, i immediately sent my ID documents. Then i received email saying that my documents had been successfully verified, but that my account had to remain blocked 7 more days for investigation on my betting activity???? What could it mean?? I only hd placed 2 poor bets of about 45 euros !!?? I went several times on live chat to have more informations but their live chat is a real nightmare: they don't speak english (no agent knows english on their chat), so one has to use/speak russian !!! I did it several times using internet traductor but that's really complicated..And so i decided to wait the 7 days (in their last email they had written me: "After game checking, your gaming account will be unblocked and you will totally have an opportunity to withdrawthis funds", so i relied on their email.

9 days have passed and no news of Parimatch customer service, they didn't send me any email, and my account remains blocked for betting??!! So i decided one hour ago to go again on live chat and that's the way i discovered they want now photo of my Credit Card !? No problem,i've immediately sent them that photo and i'm now waiting for their answer, but why on Earth do they do all that mascarade ??? I can guarantee/swear you there's absolutely nothing suspect in my 2 bets, 2 miserable bets of 40 euros! And i have nothing to hide, absolutely nothing! So why do they do all they can to confiscate my money ???
    I have only one advise to give you : stay as far as possible from Parimatch ! : they arbitrary block customers account without informing them and keep accounts blocked with no reason, a band of crooks , that's the experienced i had.

I 'll immediately post a complaint with SBR team , but i ignore if they can do anything against these crooks???

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

After i provided Parimatch all the required documents they asked, they finally accepted to unblock my account and i immediately made a withdrawal request (amount 174 euros), because i have no intention to continue betting with these crooks. The only payment method that they accepted for me was to send money to the **** credit card i had used for my deposits. I would have prefered E-walletsbut never mind, i accepted money to be sent on my ****. My withdrawal request was accepted 8 days ago, and yet no money arrived on my bank account through my ****. Pari match had told me delay could be 3-6 days, but that was now 8 days ago and no money. My opinion is these crooks will continue doing their best to scam me, but i won't let them do ! I submitted a complaint with SBR at the beginning of that story but i never had any news from SBR team members?? May SBR help me now to be paid, because i'm convinced the reality is these crooks at parimatch never proceded my withdrawal ! ?