PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Bovada 12.5% withdrawal fee

Bovada claims to have a policy of "1 free withdrawal per month", and a max withdrawal of $3000 by check.

I've received free withdrawals via check numerous times in the past.

Recently, Bovada informed me that I can only withdraw a maximum of $400, and they are charging a $50 fee (no more free monthly withdrawal). This amounts to a 12.5% fee, which seems ridiculous IMO (not to mention contrary to the disclosed terms of service).

Anyone have a similar experience with Bovada? Is there anything I can do, either to get the fee waived, or increase the amount of withdrawal?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I see they have a $400 max with P2P. Check policy still seems to be the same. I don't see any reasons for concerns looking at my account.

If you make a request and they limit you, I'd file a complaint because it is in their Terms & Conditions that you can request the full amount of your account.

Buffalo Nickle

Copy and pasted directly off my balances page:
    Bovada will send you one FREE withdrawal per calendar month by eligible methods.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

why are people still playing here?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Copy and pasted directly off my balances page:
    Bovada will send you one FREE withdrawal per calendar month by eligible methods.
    yea, they are telling me i cant get checks anymore. i can only do P2P and that has a $400 max with a $50 fee.

12.5% withdrawal fee is ridiculous.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

I have a cheque coming from Bodog as we speak

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    yea, they are telling me i cant get checks anymore. i can only do P2P and that has a $400 max with a $50 fee.

12.5% withdrawal fee is ridiculous.
    This story seems a little sketchy. Why do they say they will only send you a P2P? What's gone on with your account? Have you spoken with multiple reps? Seems to be something that only applies to you.

If you can't get it worked out, file a complaint. I imagine SBR can get it straight unless Bovada just doesn't trust you for some reason.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

someone probably cashed a check and then said they didnt get it like a complete sketchball. love the people on here who forget to tell the whole story and that play at books like bovada because real books would throw them to the curb in seconds

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

its the cc deposits with 10-15% ridiculous fees by the time all said and done I incur that give me headaches not the withdrawals, still have 1 free a month check no?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Bovada needs to work on the CC Deposit "fee percentage." It's outrageous. If you aren't going to offer clients "other" ways to reup... as a business you bite the bullet on the fees. It's not the "client's" fault.

But they must be satisfied with the income that their making. Otherwise they would of changed it by now.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

edit

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

why play there

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I just got a check delivered yesterday for the max 3k, probably requested it a week or so before that. If this is really their policy now it must be really new, and it's really shitty.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Bubble gum shop will be in the red soon enough honestly dont see why anyone plays there. Once i saw the ridic fees for everything and how they charge for anything i was gone quickly

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    This story seems a little sketchy. Why do they say they will only send you a P2P? What's gone on with your account? Have you spoken with multiple reps? Seems to be something that only applies to you.

If you can't get it worked out, file a complaint. I imagine SBR can get it straight unless Bovada just doesn't trust you for some reason.
    they are telling me it's because i'm located in new york. but i dont understand why this would affect my withdrawal methods.

any other NYers playing at bovada? would like to find out if this is truly their policy or if they are just trying to gouge me.