Okay
    Good they finally answered you

lamossa
    lamossa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Dear Player.

Thank you for your patience.

Happy New Year to You!

This is to inform you that your case will be finalized soon and we would like to apologize for the delay and inconveniences that this might have caused to you.

Please bear with us for any further assistance.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

lamossa

received a little while ago

gringo33
    gringo33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Thank you for you patience.

In regards of your request, our Financial team is in process of finalizing it and we hope to have this issue solved shortly.

Meanwhile, we would love to assist you in case you need any further support.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,

betcart Team

Ein Gnot in Not
    Ein Gnot in Not's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Hey guys,
    today I recieved my money.

lamossa

finally today I received the transfer with all my money

AlvaroR20
    AlvaroR20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Same here, €1663 to my bank account.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Good to see everyone finally being paid out.

Thanks for the updates guys

lamossa

thanks to you for the work you do!

Sorah
    Sorah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

betcart site has changed completely today, does it mean that they don't work with bet construct anymore? the odds are totally different!

sveber1
    sveber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I placed my withdrawal request in the middle of September and was first asked to provide documents, which I did. Nothing happened and I contacted them several times during Autumn, but still nothing happened. When I logged in again now in January, I saw that the withdrawal request was gone. I sent them a mail and they answered on Saturday, saying that I would have my money by the end of this week. I didn't believe it, but on Monday I got a mail where they said my withdrawal has been processed and the money had arrived on my account yesterday. The amount was about 500 euros.

I'm glad that I got my money, but I don't recommend anyone to deposit to Betcart, waiting four months for a withdrawal is not okay in my opinion.

Salbay
    Salbay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

My withdraw

Hi.I wish I could check out earlier before joining the webiste betcart.I have made a withdrawal of 1100 Euro. I sent my documents 26 January and still have not received my reply. Tried to call them when they had closed during open times. uffff these guys will be hard for me to get my money back it feels like. I'll be back with more updates.

Salbay

This is a big joke!!!
    I tryed to log in to se if ny withdraw is still pending BUT when i try to go their website i got this message:
    "We regret to inform you, that we do not offer our services in your country"

Now they are holding my money and i still dont get any answer from them. Dod send many emails.

Some one can help me what to do???

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Salbay View Post
    This is a big joke!!!
    I tryed to log in to se if ny withdraw is still pending BUT when i try to go their website i got this message:

Now they are holding my money and i still dont get any answer from them. Dod send many emails.

There is still nobody who didn't get his money after 3-6 months. So I guess the best thing is just wait and see.

Sorah

This is a big joke!!!

maybe you should use vpn and change your IP, because the site is completely working.
    and they paid everybody, so I think there is nothing to worry.

Salbay

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    There is still nobody who didn't get his money after 3-6 months. So I guess the best thing is just wait and see.
    Thx for answers. Yeah i can take few weeks but months ita insane. Worst of all is the site cant even join the website

Salbay

Quote Originally Posted by Sorah View Post
    maybe you should use vpn and change your IP, because the site is completely working.
    and they paid everybody, so I think there is nothing to worry.
    Yeah i tired with VPN got same message.
    Now after 6 hours later I got a new message on the website
    "The website is currently under maintenance.
    We are making improvements and the website is being updated"

Atleast thats is better its mean that I can log in to my account I quess when the website its done.
    They have live chat and gonna try to talk to them again. They dont even answer my email.
    I will not play for them again. My goal right now to get my money.
    I will come back for more information.

Work the website for you? Wich country you leave in when you entre betcarts site?

The for the tips and answers mate

Sorah

Work the website for you? Wich country you leave in when you entre betcarts site?
    yes it works for me, I live in Iran and I have access to their phone number and online support from my country, but they don't speak english.
    I hope you get your money soon, because they pay eveyone, but they pay very slow!

sveber1
    sveber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

In English it says "betcart is owned by Bcourt Group and is a licensed operator.", but in the other languages I checked (Swedish, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese) it says it's owned by NBSoft LLC.

It's strange that they appear to have different owners.

Sorah

in Iran they usually pay in 2 or 3 days.
    I think the problem you have with withdrawal is because betcart is Iranian site(99.9%) and Iran has bank problems with other countries(for political reason).

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Sorah View Post
    in Iran they usually pay in 2 or 3 days.
    I think the problem you have with withdrawal is because betcart is Iranian site(99.9%) and Iran has bank problems with other countries(for political reason).
    but money came from German bank in my case

Sorah

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    but money came from German bank in my case
    I don't know their payment methods, but the default withdrawal in their site is for Iran banks, for example "SHABA" is something that we use in Iran.

Sorah

by the way I sent withdrawal request few days ago and they didn't ask for any document, and the money came to my bank account within 24 hours.

paoloo1
    paoloo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Hello everyone,I registered to tell you my story and to know if anyone else has happened and can help me.a year ago betcart closed my account because they no longer accepted Italian clients.I tried to withdraw but I could not get into my account.I contacted them and I sent all the documents but now they disappeared and no longer answer.it's a lot of money and I will not give up.has anyone had a similar experience? who should I contact?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by paoloo1 View Post
    Hello everyone,I registered to tell you my story and to know if anyone else has happened and can help me.a year ago betcart closed my account because they no longer accepted Italian clients.I tried to withdraw but I could not get into my account.I contacted them and I sent all the documents but now they disappeared and no longer answer.it's a lot of money and I will not give up.has anyone had a similar experience? who should I contact?
    The website appears to still be online. Maybe they have just blocked you.

Have you tried calling them on +442038000845?

And yes, many people have complained about account closure and not being paid afterward.

paoloo1
    paoloo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

even 1xbet closed my account for no reason and no longer respond.do you know what I could do?I reported this to curacao but they dont answer.

Sorah

Quote Originally Posted by paoloo1 View Post
    Betcart is scam, they closed my account and told me they wont pay. And their reason is that I placed many bets on dropping odds. I don't think they will pay you.

First ... 4567