StyleQ
    StyleQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix Withdrawals

I recall seeing someone withdraw more than the 4K limit from BetPhoenix using a wire, and I would like to know if and how it is possible to do that.

I find the withdrawal limit absolutely ridiculous, especially given the fact that I have been able to withdraw mid 5 figures at Pinnacle with zero problems.

If anyone could enlighten me to the situation it would be greatly appreciated

I am looking to make a withdrawal there tomorrow and I'm hoping an exception could be made.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

You apparently have to arrange this before you deposit.

Which is a complete crock of shit.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is funny that you bring this up. I can lay $10k on a NFL game, but I can only withdrawl 4k a week .lol.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This is one of many major red flags with this group.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13592

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    This is one of many major red flags with this group.
    Well stated RS.....I was very active at Phoenix during the latter part of 2009, but I'm taking a major break to see which way this book goes in the coming months. Just all sorts of ominous signals of late, signals I've seen in the past on a couple of occasions with other books before the roof(s) caved in.....

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Call them and say you are going to withdrawl all of your funds and not play there anymore. Even if it is a complete bluff it worked for me.

penguin
    penguin's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is really irritating is their "within 7 days" rule...I had made 4 different payout requests via different methods beginning Monday, January 11th through Thursday, January 14th (**, book-to-book transfer, etc.) all totalling $3,900. I had assumed that I could make another payout request today, since it was 7 days from my first payout -- but I was just told that the 7 days starts with the LAST payout so now I can't make another withdrawal until the 22nd. That's horsesh$t. I'm definitely pulling all of my money out of here and going to Bookmaker.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

The $4k per week request is hurting them more than me, I wont keep more than $12k there because it represent to ****ING LONG TIME to get my money out.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Well stated RS.....I was very active at Phoenix during the latter part of 2009, but I'm taking a major break to see which way this book goes in the coming months. Just all sorts of ominous signals of late, signals I've seen in the past on a couple of occasions with other books before the roof(s) caved in.....
    I'm pulling out week by week right now. I don't like the issues they've had, but they've paid like clockwork so far, though i'm not exactly talking rickysteve type balances.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13592

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I'm pulling out week by week right now. I don't like the issues they've had, but they've paid like clockwork so far, though i'm not exactly talking rickysteve type balances.
    Yeah, to be fair Durito I should note that they processed my last payout via Moneybookers without a hitch. I too was not in the RickySteve stratosphere, but still.....

I have no balance in there at all presently though if they are still going, and going strong, come summer or so I will redeposit.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10215

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Yeah, to be fair Durito I should note that they processed my last payout via Moneybookers without a hitch. I too was not in the RickySteve stratosphere, but still.....

I have no balance in there at all presently though if they are still going, and going strong, come summer or so I will redeposit.
    Wished I could have the luck you guys are having.