Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Issue resolved...............

I received a promo in the mail from Topbet "25BOWLS2015". The promo is 25% deposit bonus + Up to $100 refunded on first bet if a loss. I contacted support to confirm deposit bonus and was sent this email....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi xxxx,

Thanks for the response.

Your bonus is 25% up to $625 and we will refund up to $100 if your first wager lost. We will credit it back as soon as we grade the ticket.

I tried to call your mobile number to help you with the redemption of this code, but I was routed to your voice mail. What would be the best time to reach you?

For further concerns, do not hesitate to contact Topbet's 24/7 Support Team or send an email and we will be more than glad to address all your concerns.

Regards,
    Alex
    TopBet CSR

support@topbet.eu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I made a deposit of $125 to take advantage of this promo and placed $125 wager on college football last night Which was a loss. I noticed that the $100 was not refunded to my account as promised. After several phone calls over a few hours with a few CS reps and a couple of emails I was able to get the $100 credited back to my account today. Now here is the part that is Bullsh**. I have to make another deposit in order to use the $100 that was REFUNDED back to my account. I was told nothing about this in the promotion that was sent to my mailbox, was not told by the customer service rep who took my deposit.

Just be be warned everyone before taking this promo. I never would have deposited had I known I would need to make a second deposit to gain access to the $100 refund.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-11-16 at 11:48 AM. Reason: link does not work

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

I can't find any terms for their bonuses published on the site at all. Just says contact support for the bonus rules in the general terms and conditions.

Did they happen to send you a link to the rule?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I can't find any terms for their bonuses published on the site at all. Just says contact support for the bonus rules in the general terms and conditions.

Did they happen to send you a link to the rule?
    Thanks for checking Opti. I just received a notification that they were sorry for the misunderstanding and I do not need to make a deposit in order to use the $100 refund. I am glad they did the right thing here and appreciate the sincere apology.

Thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Good news

Must have been a confused CS rep I guess.