Alex Tana
    Alex Tana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Marathonbet Credit Card Statement

Hello, my account has been suspended for the KYC policies, which is totally fine, I provided my details and now they're asking for a credit card statement showing my full name and the transactions made on their website.

The only problem is that mine is a prepaid card which not generate a statement

I sent them front/back pictures of my credit card without the details, do you guys think is it gonna be enough?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

No lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Tana View Post
    Hello, my account has been suspended for the KYC policies, which is totally fine, I provided my details and now they're asking for a credit card statement showing my full name and the transactions made on their website.

The only problem is that mine is a prepaid card which not generate a statement

I sent them front/back pictures of my credit card without the details, do you guys think is it gonna be enough?
    I doubt it. If they asked for the statement at all you did not pass basic KYC.

Just tell them the situation. Ask if you can send screens shots instead. or ask if there is something else you can give them.

Alex Tana
    Alex Tana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I gave 'em the transaction screenshots but they told me it's not official.. ._.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Tana View Post
    I gave 'em the transaction screenshots but they told me it's not official.. ._.
    Try an email to your bank requesting official copies and if they say no, send the emails to Marathon.

bocajuniorska
    bocajuniorska's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Ive deposited and cashed out from marathon without providing any docs lol. I thought they were russian mafia doing money laundering kkk

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by bocajuniorska View Post
    Ive deposited and cashed out from marathon without providing any docs lol. I thought they were russian mafia doing money laundering kkk
    depends, usually they are good if you deposit with skrill...anything else i have found and your jumping through hoops..great book but silly with there KYC.....