1. #1
    Anahit
    188 bet rejects to pay my 17.000$
    Anahit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-15
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 18

    188Bet Refuse paying 17.000$ !!!

    I registered in 188bet.com, deposited money and got First Deposit Bonus 28%. I knew that 188bet.com is a solid bookmaker. But after giving bonus one should rollover deposit + bonus 15 times and when I rollovered more than 15 times, they cut my account, just refund my deposit and 17.000 $ they forfeited without final and correct explanation.
    So I will advice to be very careful with their bonuses and promotions.
    Who can help me in this situation?

  2. #2
    Anahit
    188 bet rejects to pay my 17.000$
    Anahit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-15
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 18

    Name:  16.931 - ?????.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  135.4 KB

  3. #3
    tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-14
    Posts: 179
    Betpoints: 2030

    screenshot is hard to see
    got any emails or live chat logs from them?
    i had a £5.7k winning bet at the weekend, withdrew on Sunday and money hit my bank on Tuesday
    solid book imo

  4. #4
    pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-05
    Posts: 1,286
    Betpoints: 13271

    some details would be nice, they probably think you are multiaccounting for the bonus. Of course you are not doing that but that is what they think you are doing

    SBR Founder Join Date: 11/1/2005


  5. #5
    tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-14
    Posts: 179
    Betpoints: 2030

    188bet only give deposit bonus for casino
    I'm guessing they think you've abused the bonus terms somehow

  6. #6
    Aro
    Aro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-15
    Posts: 83
    Betpoints: 439

    It is a bonus that you should have avoided!!!!!!!!!! For me clear give us your money and forget about is announcement. Unfair bonus!!!

    The bonus condition rollover 15 times is extremely hard to complete. So book thinks that if you do make somehow required rollover 15 times and you have still money on your account than something is wrong with you . Type of robbery!!!
    17000$ is a hell a lot of money, Hope you will get somehow your money.

    Can you put clear image of screen shot?

  7. #7
    henryslug
    henryslug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-15
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 410

    file a complaint through this site

  8. #8
    hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-15
    Posts: 85
    Betpoints: 1746

    i don`t understand why guys are using Bonus, if they are good in betting

    15 times rollover, totally crazy

    without Bonus, you would have a lot of mony now

    Bookies always find a reason in their Bonus Terms, that they don`thave to pay
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nietzsche, and bigballa

  9. #9
    tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-14
    Posts: 179
    Betpoints: 2030

    guy makes an account
    makes one post
    then vanishes

    suspicious

  10. #10
    Dylan Lynch
    Dylan Lynch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-13
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 54

    i am really curious to find out how Anahit solved his problem. Because I have a payout problem with them without any Bonuses.

    They had suspended my account : they do not let me bet and they do not let me cashout.

    I've had this account since a few months and last1 month - they do not want to let me bet , neither let me withdraw.

    Why? They say : "Standard procedure of verification". ( Pretty sure this procedure should not take forever)

    I had given them everything they asked for - my passport scan, my bills, Skrill screenshots and Neteller screenshots, where they have to see the transactions to 188bet, my name and email on account and link in the browser; bank statement; residence certificate. And that would be all . I consider this is more then enough to fully verify my account.

    But they ask now for a bank statement where they can see the the activity of the bank account for the last 3 months, and also a proof of income from gambling.

    Yes, I get my income mostly from playing poker, but I don't use my bank account in my gambling activity.
    Therefore they will not see any income from gambling on my bank account - i tried to explained them this? They do not care.

    Spoke with someone on their live support and she said: "Write your queries via email to kyc@188bet.com " .
    So I did - i wrote them my complaint and asked them to unsuspend the account and cash me out - as i have nothing more to give them for their "forever ongoing verification" .

    They answered: please provide the following documents: ....
    They still ask for the documents which I cannot and I won't provide, due to the fact that they have everything they asked for the last 1 month.

    And seriously, this takes too much already, 1 month - and last weeks they do not even notify me what documents they expect.

    They are trying to screw me. Overall, my account is in minus, but balance at the moment is positive, and not a small amount. my bets are not on suspicious matches . And what is the plus balance now is equal with all my deposits .

    Any idea what to do with them? I won't give up on this.

  11. #11
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,229
    Betpoints: 1868

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Lynch View Post
    i am really curious to find out how Anahit solved his problem. Because I have a payout problem with them without any Bonuses.

    They had suspended my account : they do not let me bet and they do not let me cashout.

    I've had this account since a few months and last1 month - they do not want to let me bet , neither let me withdraw.

    Why? They say : "Standard procedure of verification". ( Pretty sure this procedure should not take forever)

    I had given them everything they asked for - my passport scan, my bills, Skrill screenshots and Neteller screenshots, where they have to see the transactions to 188bet, my name and email on account and link in the browser; bank statement; residence certificate. And that would be all . I consider this is more then enough to fully verify my account.

    But they ask now for a bank statement where they can see the the activity of the bank account for the last 3 months, and also a proof of income from gambling.

    Yes, I get my income mostly from playing poker, but I don't use my bank account in my gambling activity.
    Therefore they will not see any income from gambling on my bank account - i tried to explained them this? They do not care.

    Spoke with someone on their live support and she said: "Write your queries via email to kyc@188bet.com " .
    So I did - i wrote them my complaint and asked them to unsuspend the account and cash me out - as i have nothing more to give them for their "forever ongoing verification" .

    They answered: please provide the following documents: ....
    They still ask for the documents which I cannot and I won't provide, due to the fact that they have everything they asked for the last 1 month.

    And seriously, this takes too much already, 1 month - and last weeks they do not even notify me what documents they expect.

    They are trying to screw me. Overall, my account is in minus, but balance at the moment is positive, and not a small amount. my bets are not on suspicious matches . And what is the plus balance now is equal with all my deposits .

    Any idea what to do with them? I won't give up on this.

    They are properly regulated by Isle Of Man and the UKGC so you'd hope/expect they are not just being asses to hold onto your money without some sort of valid reasoning for asking. But it does sound like you are being asked to jump more hoops than usual. It's a bit of a catch22 with these KYC issues in that the book has 3 choices; reject you and refund your deposit amount only, report you to the authorities and hold all funds in limbo or approve you... so as much as it sucks when they keep asking for more and more stuff, it does mean they are still trying to approve you at least.

    You are welcome to submit the details and see if SBR can do anything: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/sportsbook-complaint/

    But as this is a KYC issue I would also submit my complaint to the regulator. If you are UK resident, that would be the UKGC (http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk...omplaints.aspx) or the Isle of Man if you are outside the UK (https://www.gov.im/categories/busine...er-protection/)

    But reality is you are going to need to convince 188bet you are bona fide even if the regulator steps in so chances are you will still have to give them all this personal stuff

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    Hello everyone!

    I am in the same situation

    i am not able to satisfy their kyc request: they ask for my employer contract (i do not have an employer contract and i have never had one), and ask me for evidence of source of wealth in my bak account (but my bank account is not linked to skrill so there is no evidence of source of funds)

    is there any way to fix this issue?

  13. #13
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    Important: my deposit are much more than my balance. I lost much money on their website

  14. #14
    dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-09
    Posts: 531
    Betpoints: 7525

    They have absolutely no right or need to see employer contracts, back statements or anything like that. All they need to do is to identify you. What is wrong with these companies they are taking the p1$$.

  15. #15
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 181

    This is bullcrap. Same as Neteller ask for document of wealth,i stop using them. They have no right in my mind to know that.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 185 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 188 pts


  16. #16
    Don_Omarion
    On my way to win +$1000
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 1,500
    Betpoints: 2660

    Quote Originally Posted by Aro View Post
    It is a bonus that you should have avoided!!!!!!!!!! For me clear give us your money and forget about is announcement. Unfair bonus!!!

    The bonus condition rollover 15 times is extremely hard to complete. So book thinks that if you do make somehow required rollover 15 times and you have still money on your account than something is wrong with you . Type of robbery!!!
    17000$ is a hell a lot of money, Hope you will get somehow your money.

    Can you put clear image of screen shot?
    that is the same for 10bet also beside 188bet ...

  17. #17
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    i have no way to fix this issue

    If anybody knows any uk lawyer can help me, i would be gratefull

  18. #18
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,229
    Betpoints: 1868

    Quote Originally Posted by pulcino87 View Post
    i have no way to fix this issue

    If anybody knows any uk lawyer can help me, i would be gratefull
    I can't recommend one but there are quite a few lawyers in the UK specializing in gambling matters.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=UK+s...or+%2Bgambling

    The top 3 look like the right type to me.

    If you are outside UK make sure you pick one that says they know about international laws.

    You may also search for one that specializes in people from your home country dealing with UK laws.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-13
    Posts: 103
    Betpoints: 588

    Lawyers in the UK can you cost you more than your balance if your bank account is not linked with skrill just show them your way to deposit money to skrill

  20. #20
    oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-17
    Posts: 30
    Betpoints: 272

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I can't recommend one but there are quite a few lawyers in the UK specializing in gambling matters.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=UK+s...or+%2Bgambling

    The top 3 look like the right type to me.

    If you are outside UK make sure you pick one that says they know about international laws.

    You may also search for one that specializes in people from your home country dealing with UK laws.
    Damn, having to hire a lawyer just to get your money back from a sportsbook that you didn't even win at!

    If only sports bettors had some kind of large sports betting website with a big community that could act as something like a "watchdog." The site could do stuff like sports book rankings, advertising and affiliate business and make a ton of money. And in return, they could help players a little in what can be a dishonest and scammy industry.

    Huh, maybe some day.

  21. #21
    puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-16
    Posts: 159
    Betpoints: 746

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But as this is a KYC issue I would also submit my complaint to the regulator. If you are UK resident, that would be the UKGC (http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk...omplaints.aspx) or the Isle of Man if you are outside the UK (https://www.gov.im/categories/busine...er-protection/)
    try what Optional wrote, complaint form:
    https://www.gov.im/categories/busine...mplaints-form/
    Last edited by puckk; 10-29-17 at 05:43 PM.

  22. #22
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    gambling commission is completely unuseless.

    Thank you for your email.

    In response to your query, I can confirm you have the right to close your account and receive your full account balance from the Operator. In order to do so you must provide the Operator with their requirements as I have outlined in my email dated 24th October 2017.

    The reasons for the Operator requesting this additional information is to abide by the laws and regulations set out by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission in order to protect the Operator from potential Money Laundering situations.

    I hope this answers your query sufficiently, however, should you have any other questions, please let me know.

    Many thanks,

  23. #23
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    I will address each of your points below in the order you have given.

    1) The Operator is within their rights to request your employment contract and ask questions regarding your employment. The Operator under Isle of Man law must screen all players on their site, players who have won a significant amount of money, or deposited a significant amount of money will be asked additional questions regarding their source of wealth for instance. The Operator has a right to protect themselves from potential money laundering situations and the request for a customer’s employment is one of the checks rendered.

    2) The Operator will require a full copy of your bank statements from June – August 2017; this will show your source of wealth. As explained above, I would recommend you explain your situation regarding your employment.

    3) I agree that you will have a lot of transactions on your account due to the nature of your gambling; however the Operator is within their rights to request a full copy of your Moneybookers account from June – August 2017. The reason for requesting this information and details regarding your employment is because the Operator needs to satisfy their Money Laundering requirements. I would recommend that you provide the Operator with the full copy of the Moneybookers account no matter how big the document is.

    4) I have received confirmation from the Operator that they will accept notarised ID documents from a notary in Italy, for your information this link will provide you with a list of Italian notaries who can notify these documents for you (https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...solicitors.pdf)

  24. #24
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,229
    Betpoints: 1868

    Quote Originally Posted by pulcino87 View Post
    gambling commission is completely unuseless.
    Thanks for posting the response.

    As much as it sounds like you are just being blocked, in my experience the IoM regulator is one of the best in the world, and what they tell you will usually be fair and correct. They do try to help players when they can. The AML laws as interpreted in the UK are horrible and I agree it's out of line for a bookmaker to have rights to all your personal information like this but unless people are prepared to test these rules in a court of law they do not look like they are going to changed anytime soon.

    A google search turned up this UK Lawyer firm who specializes in Italy/UK cross border claims. https://healys.com/international-law/italy-desk/

    It should not cost anything to have them look at your situation and give you advice if you have a viable case worth pursuing.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 181

    What is the problem to provide 1-4?

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 185 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 188 pts


  26. #26
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    Hello moojo

    1- i cannot provide any employer contract as i do not have one. I am a professionale gambler no a company employer

    2- they want to see in my bank account statement money going out from bank account to skrill account. But my bank account is not linked to skrill. Probabily i make my first trasfer from bank account to skrill ten years ago more ore less. i use my positive skrill balance to depositm why i should use bank account

    3- they want i notarize my docs but in my country this is not possible

  27. #27
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 181

    Ok,look. They want you account statement nevermind you didnt use it for skrill,just give them. They want your skrill statement too,and explanation of your unemployment.
    Regarding notarised document,i cant believe you cannot make copy in Italy. Nevermind just take your birt certificate or something and send them. Its not so difficult to oblige to this requests.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 185 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 188 pts


  28. #28
    pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-16
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 54

    They do not accept moojoo

Top