pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Live Betting - Hockey

Do most books count overtime for the over under in hockey live betting? I'm not talking about individual periods but the entire game.

For example I made a bet earlier today in the 2nd period of the Panthers/Red Wings game when it was 0-0. I took over 2 1/2. The match ended up going to overtime and there were 3 goals, but it was marked as a loss.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

books do and don't. some books will tell you at the live betting game you are playing"markets do not include overtime unless stated' so you have to be careful - books that do not mention anything about overtime usually will always include overtime. books that mostly cater to US sports usually always include overtime. 5Dimes does both. depending on which live betting platform you use. go there to check out both types. were you at heritage by any chance. they only include overtime when stated. if it is give them a call explain what you thought you were betting. they may surprise you. ask to talk to a manager. live and learn - good luck in the future
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and pinnerpsk

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    Do most books count overtime for the over under in hockey live betting? I'm not talking about individual periods but the entire game.

For example I made a bet earlier today in the 2nd period of the Panthers/Red Wings game when it was 0-0. I took over 2 1/2. The match ended up going to overtime and there were 3 goals, but it was marked as a loss.
    What book? I know most live hockey books in the market.

pinnerpsk

Thanks for the feedback. It's Heritage.

It's just strange that a book wouldn't count OT for a live hockey bet. Doesn't make any sense.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the feedback. It's Heritage.

It's just strange that a book wouldn't count OT for a live hockey bet. Doesn't make any sense.
    heritage has already refunded a bet for someone who did the very same thing. like i said before if you ask you may get surprised.

pinnerpsk

Ya, Im definitely going to contact them but I still can't understand the logic of why they wouldn't count OT.

Thanks again for the feedback.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

live betting platform from 3rd party that would cater more to the rest of the world. even the home team is on the wrong side to me. you have to be careful with this type of live betting platform. the numbers and lines move and change fast. even changing where the line is almost constantly once they start changing. plenty of good lines there, worth the extra second or two to double check your bet. be careful. good luck

pinnerpsk

Spoke to Heritage today about this issue after I had sent them an email yesterday asking for clarification. They refunded my bet without me even asking.

Things like this and the fact that they pay out so quickly confirm the fact that Heritage is solid book.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Glad to hear it worked out well

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Spoke to Heritage today about this issue after I had sent them an email yesterday asking for clarification. They refunded my bet without me even asking.

Things like this and the fact that they pay out so quickly confirm the fact that Heritage is solid book.
    didn't even have to ask -- that is working out well.

benkyoq
    benkyoq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

last time I checked Heritage used the same live betting platform as 5dimes and hockey O/U never included Overtime, you're lucky they refunded your bet

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Jetwin has a lot of hockey markets. They even offer total goals not including power play. You know those nights when the ref calls a 5 on 3 . and you get beat