WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Which Book has the most simple, hassle free Payout system?

I am really getting fed up with the games 5Dimes play with me when it comes to Payouts.

Problems with **, so they tell me to use **. Ok, that works for awhile.

Problems with **, so they tell me to use ************. That works for a few days, now that's having problems.

This morning they tell me I need to install Teamviewer and give them remote access? WTF!!

Now they are telling me to use ** again!

All I want is a Book that has efficient Payout system which doesn't cause aggravation.
    Last edited by Optional; 11-23-15 at 10:41 PM.

WWCD

Think I'm going to close my account with 5Dimes now and find a different book. Now they are telling me to use ** *******, but max is $500 every 7 days. LMAO.
    Last edited by Optional; 11-23-15 at 10:42 PM.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

I'm looking to try out bitcoins ounce my bought amount is cleared

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Nitrogen....I deposited very first time Thursday hit the NFL game and withdrew my profits same night took 10 minutes for transfer to complete and had money hit my bank this morning. No delays, rollovers, questions or hassles... just fastest payout ever... They even have poker though low traffic I rate them a A+++ so far

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10410

Quote Originally Posted by VTranX View Post
    I'm looking to try out bitcoins ounce my bought amount is cleared
    Yea depositing at all has gotten really harder for me. I used to use my Debit Card, Northern Union ,and Monkeygram. But that has all changed .

Northern Union i am not allowed at all now . Monkeygram has limited me to $400 a week and a $1000 limit per month. And my Debit card was hacked 3Xs so i no longer want to give any book my debit card anymore.

I have been trying to do the Bitcoins thing but i am still pretty new at it. I have used the instant credit but it is so low it does me no good really. If i deposit a higher amount it takes like 6 days waiting to go from my bank account to the BC site. They do say the more you use it the better your limits get. I was raised from $50 to $100 on the instant thing but that is still too low for me. Of course i can go out to do it P 2 P but it is hard timewise for me easier to do things online.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea depositing at all has gotten really harder for me. I used to use my Debit Card, Northern Union ,and Monkeygram. But that has all changed .

Northern Union i am not allowed at all now . Monkeygram has limited me to $400 a week and a $1000 limit per month. And my Debit card was hacked 3Xs so i no longer want to give any book my debit card anymore.

I have been trying to do the Bitcoins thing but i am still pretty new at it. I have used the instant credit but it is so low it does me no good really. If i deposit a higher amount it takes like 6 days waiting to go from my bank account to the BC site. They do say the more you use it the better your limits get. I was raised from $50 to $100 on the instant thing but that is still too low for me. Of course i can go out to do it P 2 P but it is hard timewise for me easier to do things online.
    circle has instant funding with Debit cards or you can purchase live at certain places that that sell phone cards ect...

WWCD

I have no problems funding for the most part. It's payouts that I am most concerned with.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10410

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    circle has instant funding with Debit cards or you can purchase live at certain places that that sell phone cards ect...
    I actually looked into that with a couple places . Got frustrated because they wanted more and more info like my license and front and back of card. Even with BC it took me 1000 tried getting my Debit card to get recognized. But i will have to take a look at Circle maybe they are better.

ClippersSux
    ClippersSux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1047

Unfortunately, no such thing as hassle-free payout. No matter which book you choose.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I actually looked into that with a couple places . Got frustrated because they wanted more and more info like my license and front and back of card. Even with BC it took me 1000 tried getting my Debit card to get recognized. But i will have to take a look at Circle maybe they are better.
    LibertyX is hassle free if you are near a location. You don't have to sign up. Just go there in person to buy bitcoins.

Fees / Exchange RateWe don't charge fees for the first $1,000 transacted if you sign up using Facebook. After that, we charge a flat 1% fee on all transactions up to $5,000 transacted.
    You should not be charged any additional fees by the store (processing fee or sales tax). Please contact support before paying any other fees as they cannot be refunded.
    We aim to always be the lowest cost cash-to-bitcoin option.

[COLOR=#00ACAC !important]

What rate do you sell the bitcoin at?

We currently use an index of bitcoin exchanges (including Coinbase, Bitfinex, Bitstamp among others). When comparing other services to ours, you should factor in all fees that may not be included in the exchange rate (purchasing fees, wire transfer fees and time).
    We believe in simplicity and convenience. With LibertyX, there are no transfer fees and you can get your bitcoin as quickly as you can get to your neighborhood store. Additionally the rate shown is the rate you pay for your first $1,000 in bitcoin (thereafter a 1% fee).

[/COLOR]
    The live rate is shown on every page (after you log in) and is finalized at the time the bitcoin is sent out (when you provide your bitcoin address).

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Quote Originally Posted by ClippersSux View Post
    Unfortunately, no such thing as hassle-free payout. No matter which book you choose.
    Some of the bitcoin books are hassle free. Deposits and withdrawals are instant with those books.

WWCD

I don't have a grasp on Bitcoins. I want real money.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I am really getting fed up with the games 5Dimes play with me when it comes to Payouts.

Problems with **, so they tell me to use **. Ok, that works for awhile.

Problems with **, so they tell me to use ***********. That works for a few days, now that's having problems.

This morning they tell me I need to install Teamviewer and give them remote access? WTF!!

Now they are telling me to use ** again!

All I want is a Book that has efficient Payout system which doesn't cause aggravation.
    $500 a day- man that's a fuking joke!
    Last edited by Optional; 11-23-15 at 10:43 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post

What was the teamviewer thing about? Sounds ridiculous.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22049

All books look for an excuse to lock up your money as long as they can. They run on OPM.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    What was the teamviewer thing about? Sounds ridiculous.
    To "verify" that the cash card code was sent/redeemed properly?

I'm not giving a Book remote access to my computer LOL!

WWCD

Update -

I opened up with Heritage today. We'll see how things go if I am fortunate enough to need a large payout again.

Pinnacle won't accept US customers.

benkyoq
    benkyoq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

you can have Pinnacle account with broker service like AsianConnect, they don't charge fee. I use bitcoin as funding method and deposit/withdraw are done within 5minutes

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Have you tried Skrill? I just set up an account but haven't tried to withdrawal from 5dimes with it yet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Traditional Costa Rican Books better watch out before nitrogen steals many clients away

They need to adjust and become more efficient deposits and withdraws