larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

What is best book after Pinnacle to have?

Deposit Neteller. Not want bonus. Fast Neteller payout. International.

I have seen the list, but have read opposing opinions. For example, Bet365 is at the top but I read many bad things. Just want a second book that is without problems like Pinnacle.
    Points Awarded:

ClippersSux gave larco15 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

There is noone quite like Pinny. Open multiple accounts there to avoid getting limited. But make sure to open each account using the same device - this way you will be sure to receive a refer a friend bonus.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Matchbook is solid

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Befair?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    There is noone quite like Pinny. Open multiple accounts there to avoid getting limited. But make sure to open each account using the same device - this way you will be sure to receive a refer a friend bonus.
    Confused, Pinn dont have refer a friend bonus and they dont normally limit. They also dont permit multiple accounts???

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Betfair.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

betfair, bet365 are just fine worst case scenario they will limit you and return your money.

ClippersSux
    ClippersSux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1047

Definitely CRIS. They're typically first to post opening lines for the major sports.

larco15

Old video. Great information and well done. Excellent work.

Does matchbook offer live betting?
    Do they have many offerings like Pinnacle?
    Where find list of eligible countries?

Same questions for Betfair. Is Betfair better than Matchbook?

I like the site of bet365 but have read negative threads for people not from Europe. The live betting looks amazing.

larco15

What is the explanation?

From the comments:

I have seen several large confications by Betfair in addition to these reported. I have seen the correspondence with Betfair, and confirmed with Betfair that they were authentic. I have several million dollars in unresolved complaints against Betfair.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

depends on what you want to bet on but if US sports, then Matchbook is at least as good Pinnacle unless you're betting huge stakes

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

depends on what you want to bet on
    Correct. It depends on a betting style, IE you bet live or pre match, you bet US sports or other, you bet main lines or props, you bet high stakes or small, you bet sharp lines or you just do some recreational bets....

I would add SBO (Asians) for soccer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betfair not great for usa sports except live betting on TV games in all sports

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Betfair not great for usa sports except live betting on TV games in all sports
    Betfair also great for horse racing pre off.

larco15

Betfair and Bet365 are not inspiring confidence from the threads and videos on SBR/youtube.

Start video at 3:50.

Video states if you have email and date of birth of customer, you can instantly reset the password and access the account immediately. Date of video is April 2015. Any customer opinions on this?

yacuna island
    yacuna island's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by larco15 View Post

Betfair and Bet365 are not inspiring confidence from the threads and videos on SBR/youtube.

Start video at 3:50.

Video states if you have email and date of birth of customer, you can instantly reset the password and access the account immediately. Date of video is April 2015. Any customer opinions on this?
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to see if anyone in my email contact list has any money in Betfair/Bet 365 for the taking

You would still have an electronic trace of monies to thieves bank account or E wallet.

Yeah it's lazy for a large company to have such loose security.

Makes me anxious having just a couple of grand in these accounts.

More worried about the businesses themselves making my $$ disappear than others taking it though.

larco15

It appears they changed that and fired someone from that department to reflect the change.

Bet365 appears to limit you to 5 euros if you win 1,000 euros.

SBO looks like a great book.

For accounts that are yet to be verified, the withdrawal limit for every 30 days is 3000 EUR or the equivalent amount in your registered currency.
    If you would like to increase your withdrawal up to 200,000 EUR or the equivalent amount in your registered currency for any 24-hour period, please contact our dedicated SBOBET Support Team using your registered email address, and include the following KYC (Know Your Customer) documents:

• A current scanned copy of your photo identity document, e.g. National Identity Document, passport and driver's licence
    • Proof of your residential address document dated within the last 90 days, e.g. bank or credit card statements and utility bills (excluding mobile telephone bills)