silnic
    silnic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

10bet incident - blocked account with 8000 USD

I would like to ask you for help incommunicating with Bookmakers 10bet. They blocked my account after my win about$8000. I got call the next day from 10bet with the request to send my documentsfor verification of identity. I sent all documents immediately and since thenthere is no reaction from 10bet. I tried to chat but they ignore me on chat orthey say that my account is in the stage of verification. I also tried to writee-mail but without any response. The last time I tried to call customer servicebut without success. They only said that accout is in the stage ofverification. I read the article on SBR a there was written that 10bet is opento debate in case of problems. For that reason I write to you for help withsolve of this problem, because it take two years and it is frustrating.
    Thanks you for your help.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hello - Please fill out this Complaint Form and a Dispute Analyst will be in contact with you.

silnic

I would like to thank SBR, because they helped to restore communication with 10bet. However there is problem with very sharp conditions of KYC and therefore i ask SBR or someone from forum for advice. They want to verify my ID (identity card) from notary, but i’m from the Czech Republic and there this is not possible, because it is forbidden by law. Identity card, driving licence, passport are unique documents and notary can’t verify it. I point out 10 bet on this fact, but they insist on verification of ID from notary. Thanks you for advice.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993401

Quote Originally Posted by silnic View Post
    I would like to thank SBR, because they helped to restore communication with 10bet. However there is problem with very sharp conditions of KYC and therefore i ask SBR or someone from forum for advice. They want to verify my ID (identity card) from notary, but i’m from the Czech Republic and there this is not possible, because it is forbidden by law. Identity card, driving licence, passport are unique documents and notary can’t verify it. I point out 10 bet on this fact, but they insist on verification of ID from notary. Thanks you for advice.
    A quick Google search shows there are options for you in your country to find a notary - there's even a notary oversight commission ("the Notarial Chamber"), from the looks of it. It is not an unreasonable or unusual request.

bocajuniorska
    bocajuniorska's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

10Bet held your funds for 2 years? Sickening.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Notary does him no good if they can't verify by law which is what he seems to be saying.

silnic

D. Verification of identity documents
    It is not permissible preparing certified copies of identity documents by the Czech authorities ( civil
    ID card , passport , driving license ) - it prohibits the provision of § 73 para . 2 of the Act
    no. 358/1992 Coll . , the Notarial Code and § 9 point . a) Act no. 21/2006 Coll . , on verification . Verification can not be even made by Ministry of Justice

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

D. Verification of identity documents
    It is not permissible preparing certified copies of identity documents by the Czech authorities ( civil
    ID card , passport , driving license ) - it prohibits the provision of § 73 para . 2 of the Act
    no. 358/1992 Coll . , the Notarial Code and § 9 point . a) Act no. 21/2006 Coll . , on verification . Verification can not be even made by Ministry of Justice
    Where are you quoting this from? Can't find it online anywhere.

It appears to be saying that no Czech ID can be relied upon as genuine. Which would be a very surprising law for any government to enact...

Plus I have never once had this problem with any other Czech players. They all manage to provide ID without argument or excuses that it is illegal.

Either way, it cannot be illegal for you to have an official person (notary or equivalent) certify that they have viewed your documents and they appear real and you appear to be the person referred to in them.

You can find a way to satisfy them if you choose to try and not just make excuses.

silnic

Do you think, that i did not try that, and that I am writting this to forum just so? I have already been by 3 notaries , and the all have said me the same, that they can not confirm ID from the law. So if here is anybody from Czech republic, please give me an advice, how to solve that. I ll certainly try it further, but it is not ideal situation, to want from notary something what he can not make for me.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113
    Last edited by Kaabee; 11-27-15 at 10:38 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    Good info. Thanks Kaabee

Do you think, that i did not try that, and that I am writting this to forum just so? I have already been by 3 notaries , and the all have said me the same, that they can not confirm ID from the law. So if here is anybody from Czech republic, please give me an advice, how to solve that. I ll certainly try it further, but it is not ideal situation, to want from notary something what he can not make for me.
    Please fill in the complaint form Shari linked for you in the 2nd post of this thread. I am sure this can be worked out.

Nietzsche
    Nietzsche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

You can try your local Police Station. I did that once here for a bookie who required verification of my passport. I brought it to my local Garda Station and the gard on duty made a photocopy himself, signed it and stamped it. Bookie accepted it without any questions.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

silnic

I would like to give some information and ask for some advices about my case in 10bet. Currently,it isa monthsince Isent therelevant documents for KYC with that all documents was accepted by 10bet but i have no other response from 10bet. How much time i will have to wait? Next month? One year? Two years? I don’t like this behavior of 10bet to the customer and therefore i don’t understand that they have rating B. Can you help me with the next steps? Send another complaint or wait? Thanks you very much for your advices.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

you should write to their regulators and also write on every gambling forum around