littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I've been using nitrogen for a while now and feel that they need a rating grade bump to A..I've done over 100 deposits and withdrawals and they have all been processed in minutes...They have very fair odds in comparison to other Bitcoin books and grade completed events quickly unlike some other Bitcoin books...there support is good and easily available in chat room format...in my opinion they should be rated number one

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Like to see Nitrogen come on board at SBR

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I've been using nitrogen for a while now and feel that they need a rating grade bump to A..I've done over 100 deposits and withdrawals and they have all been processed in minutes...They have very fair odds in comparison to other Bitcoin books and grade completed events quickly unlike some other Bitcoin books...there support is good and easily available in chat room format...in my opinion they should be rated number one
    100% agree

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

I'm also a fan of Nitrogen. One feature that I like about Nitrogen that you don't see at most other books is that they list the maximum bet next to each line they have up and we all get the same limits.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I'm also a fan of Nitrogen. One feature that I like about Nitrogen that you don't see at most other books is that they list the maximum bet next to each line they have up and we all get the same limits.
    they list the MoneyLine's in BTC though right? isnt it challenging to figure out what -1.674 BTC on a ML is

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    they list the MoneyLine's in BTC though right? isnt it challenging to figure out what -1.674 BTC on a ML is
    No its the typical American usd. Line or u can do decimal....

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Put the dollar amount in and it will give you the bitcoin amount http://preev.com/ or vice versa.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    love that feature also...I wish every book would implement something like this.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

I've been with Nitrogen for well over a year now and all deposits/withdrawals have transacted without a hitch. Customer service has been prompt in responding to questions/comments via their internal support ticket page. One area that needs improvement however, is college basketball. After 2:00pm EST and at least half of today's games still have no total posted yet. That's weak.

First 12