Krheigle
    #cashtickets
    Krheigle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Heritage Issue - Closed my account

I opened account with Heritage last year when I lived in a different state. Never deposited and never used account. Heritage closed my account since it was never used. I contacted Heritage to reopen and fund account. Put $1000 in. No issue. I start sending in docs so they can verify me. I send in a bank statement to change address to my new address. Also, my ID is still of my old address since I move seasonally for work. Heritage shut my account down for a risk issue. I was told I can never do business with them in the future either even when my ID's all have the same address.

They will have the funds back on my card within 5-10 business days.

I'm upset because I just lost a great out.

Sharing my experience so hopefully others don't run into same issue.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Hi Krheigle,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Sounds like a standard compliance decision.

amarkle2
    amarkle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

dam that sucks....the game just isnt the same anymore

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Are you sure your country is not on the restricted list?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Heritage takes that stuff more seriously than pretty much any book. Lots of threads started by people that can't open an account with them for one reason or another. They do not mind turning away business if they feel it is at all risky.

Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I never used heritage but a couple weeks ago I was talking to them and was going to set up an account and my card wouldn't go through (I called my bank and they said they didn't even a transaction trying to be processed). Then after I called back they said I needed to send in all of my verification forms before I deposited, so I went back to betdsi.