Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

5 dimes bonus'

If I ask for a reload bonus with my5dimes account will that forfeit my reduced juice accessibility? Or is that just if you change to a new promo like cash back or the number mover or whatever. PS I hate the colts backdoor covering schmucks

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you are on 5Dimes reduced juice program... you aren't allowed any bonuses.

You can ask to cancel the reduced juice program at any time.... and get bonuses. You just can't have both.

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

that's what I figured. was kinda hoping maybe they just hooked you up on the reload. I know reduced juice is the best but debating on switching to the -107 pricing that includes parlays or the point mover special. I'm a relative low roller so the savings with reduced juice aren't anything crazy and it seems like they always pull it where the regular line is +7, then they hit you with +6.5 for the RJ

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Also, you can only change the promo one time...so think carefully before/if you make the switch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Yes, it is a little harder to evaluate the reduced juice long term - what it saves you - nobody really keeps track - but if you play at all and you know what your approximate volume has been? Guess, I would say to anybody - don't do it!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

And make sure none of your friends, your mailman or your landscaper have a 5d account cause you wont get paid if u win

BAUS

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

i'd keep reduced juice personally.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Don't do it. I changed from reduced juice to bonus and regret it. Every time you cash out you will have to lose that amount before you get freeplays again.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    Don't do it. I changed from reduced juice to bonus and regret it. Every time you cash out you will have to lose that amount before you get freeplays again.
    Anytime a new poster asks almost everyone says choose reduced juice but I think the best option is probably to choose a bonus account when first signing up and then make the one switch to reduced juice if/when you find yourself winning too much to be getting value from the bonus program anymore.

And for the average punter sticking to the bonus option is likely best in the long run. As you get at least the equivalent of 5% reduced juice but covering all your bets and sports.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

many years ago I once switched to the Cash Back account so I can't even get the reduced again.
    It was worth it then but since it's only cash back on deposits you got to lose to get it.
    It can keep you alive without depositing, however is not retroactive.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I remember seeing a Promo last year on their site about 8th & 9th Deposits on the House

If you do lose a lot...this is one of the programs that you might wanna consider
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-04-15 at 07:47 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I remember seeing a Promo last year on their side about 8th & 9th Deposits on the House

If you do lose a lot...this is one of the programs that you might wanna consider
    One of Carseller's favorite promos
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

reduced juice 10x better

bonuses for broke guys and scammers

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    One of Carseller's favorite promos

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    reduced juice 10x better

bonuses for broke guys and scammers
    Coach reduced juice won't do any good for a guy who can't win...but getting a few extra deposits on the House would certainly make him happy
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Russian Rocket 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

reduced juice is definitely best - when you lose a bet you always save money. when you win a bet you get at least the same payout or more depending on the type of bet.

if your a big loser then which bonus program to choose is not your question.

quitting gambling or not is

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Should have reduced to keep customers and bonuses to show appreciation.