topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

What is a goood PPH shop for agents?

What sites are legit, easy access to records, easy to settle, good layout etc

topgame85

Come on now boys

topgame85

topgame85

what site did soprano use?

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

try pinnacle

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

toper, call soprano for that info or text me

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes has a PPH side I think you have to be an agent

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    toper, call soprano for that info or text me

Sammy i have a Q about our siena bet text me pal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet Eagle is one of the best

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soprano used Time For Winning I think

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What's a PPH shop?

24-7bookie
    24-7bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Www.24-7bookie.com

$13 per head

JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

13 per head and site goes down at crunch time. 24-7 is not a good site.

Try one of these:

777red.com
    idsca.com
    beteagle.com
    vegasvic
    abcperhead

All those solid as rock. Great infrastructure. No down time. Great clerks. Fantastic customer service. Competitive pricing.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

don't agents have the same problems as a regular player would in terms of moving money, i don't understand how things would be easier with an an agent instead playing directly with the greek or 5dimes, if agents can pay you in cash i think we would all love that

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I believe BetEagle is among the gold standards for that market sector.

24-7bookie

Hey jackass - site does not go down and we are betvegasvic u jerkoff - don't make garbage up

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

do any pph shops monitor their bookies?

what happens if pph sites get bookies that screw people over and over. do they care? it would seem that they would not want their reputation linked to a dishonest bookie.

does it matter to the pph shops?

24-7bookie

i can answer for our company

it has happend a handful of times -- we hear from a player that his agent is giving him the run around or is flat out stiffing him

it has happend with small agents (5 players or less) that really seem to be true flakes -- slow to pay their pph fees, have been shutoff for nonpayment, etc -- seems more like guys with no bankroll trying to book guys and they shouldn't be in the biz

for us, as soon as we hear a complaint, we get in contact with the agent -- we let them know what we are being told by the player and if its not "cleared up" quickly, then we will shut off the whole package

now, it's easy to do with some non impact agent with 20 or fewer players - shut them off as soon as we hear of something like that --

we have not had the problem with a decent agent with 50+ players -- if we did, then it would get tricky. we always try and give the agent the benefit of the doubt, he is paying some bills for us -- not the best answer, but the honest answer -- if it was an outright scam, like a player hit a legit 6 team mlb parlay $25 to win 12grand and the agent just does not want to pay, that is hard to let go

bottom line is this -- we are just providing a service to agents and collecting a processing fee -- no commission, no % of losses etc, so being a watchdog is not really a priority - but we have to protect our rep. and we can't be a safe haven for scammers/deadbeats on this side of the table -- there are a ton of deadbeat bookies -- so while we want to run a clean shop, our rep is not really on the line since we are not "booking" the clients -- but just like Ebay, it's in our best interest to make sure both sides of every transaction are happy for the "process" to flourish

Quote Originally Posted by scott235 View Post
    what happens if pph sites get bookies that screw people over and over. do they care? it would seem that they would not want their reputation linked to a dishonest bookie.

does it matter to the pph shops?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

So you're saying if an agent with 50+ players gets abused by the holes in your software and decides he doesn't want to pay, you look the other way?

24-7bookie

not sure how you got that interpretation out of what i wrote

if it was an outright scam, like a player hit a legit 6 team mlb parlay $25 to win 12grand and the agent just does not want to pay, that is hard to let go

there are no "holes" in the software -- if an agent tells us to cap a player at 3 teamers, then his profile for players is set to max 3 teamers etc -- in the beginning we map out with agents what they do and do not want -- if they give a green light to 5 teamers in mlb and get stung, that is not a software problem -- that is the life of a bookie, plain and simple.

in the earlier post, i said that if it was a legit play that just kicked the agent in the nuts, and the agent flat out is just looking to duck the player, then that would not be something we could let go --- even for a "good" pph agent that pays some bills

at the end of the day, we are not a players advocate or a mediation service, etc -- we run a call/data center and the people that pay the bills are the agents -- we do however run a "clean" operation and that motivation to keep our name out of any conflicts between players and agents is what forces our hand with agents -- in the 5 yrs we have been doing just pph, we have literally had only a handful of these issues, which is quite suprising actually -- sometimes the agents settles with the player, sometimes the agent tells us to F- off that it's none of our biz -- we shut down the package and they move onto the next pph shop - which brings us back to my point -- we can shut them off (and we do), but they will just find another shop (and they do), there is no scumbag scammer database -- and the players expectation of us doing something to insure thier interest is just not realistic in the price per head sector. believe me, these flaky agents that do this type of thing, are not good for anyone -- once a stiff, always a stiff at any level -- player, bookie, whoever -- and one day they will stiff a pph of their bill if given the chance

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    So you're saying if an agent with 50+ players gets abused by the holes in your software and decides he doesn't want to pay, you look the other way?

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

some of these people are stiffs

raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    the players only work with the agent.

the agent pays per head to the book

if the book screws up, then the agent has to deal with his players.

book has nothing to do with players.

marcoforte
    marcoforte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

bet eagle

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just moved to ca any agents in the valley?!? Post up could be an option, pm me for entertainment purposes only!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

bet eagle and pphead are good