penguin
    penguin's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix wire Payouts for US Customers

Good news since there seems to have been a lot of confusion about this recently....BetPhoenix does indeed still offer wire for payouts for US customers -- but only if you are a Chase, Wells Fargo, or BkofAma customer. Lucky for me, I am.

I have never used a bank transfer payout with them before -- does anyone have any success stories and average length of time to receive funds? Does anyone know if you can submit your banking information well in advance to speed up the process when requesting a payout?

I tried scanning old payout reports and I saw a few people who got them in about 7 days. Anyone else?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Those aren't wires, they are ACH transfers aka electronic checks aka ***************. You're basically saving them the cost of processing a paper check and they're charging you the same amount with the same limit. No thanks.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

BTW, they have no excuse for not offering wire withdrawals. It leads one to believe they lack necessary funds.

5050's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't it more prone to an audit with wire as their is a clear paper trail.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is a clear paper trail with everything sans a guy handing you a pile of greenbacks.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richard needs to come in here and clear it up

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

I agree Richard does need to let us know why only these certain banks for?

penguin
    penguin's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's interesting...I was wondering why they called it ***************. Theoretically, shouldn't that be an even quicker transaction than setting up a wire?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10203

Who picks up the incoming wire fee?I know wires coming into US from Canada have a $15 fee charged by the bank,is this included in what they charge to withdrawal?