POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Problem with Heritage

I have an open teaser with them. Not a big bet, just a long shot 15 teamer for fun so this is certainly not a nightmare scenario.

However, the option to fill an open teaser (or start a new open teaser) is no longer on the website. It's been like this for at least a few days. I have an open bet that I literally cannot fill.

If you go to start a new parlay, there will be a dropdown menu at the top of the page asking how many open slots you'd like to add to the parlay. If you already have an open parlay, there will be an additional dropdown menu allowing you to choose which of your open parlays you'd like to add to.

It should be the same for teasers, yet they simply aren't there. This is clearly just a programming error, but the customer service live chat has been extremely unhelpful. I've heard nothing but "please give us time to look into this" and "please let me talk to my supervisor". Nothing has changed.

Like I said, it's a small bet for fun that probably won't win. But if I had a large bet open and I couldn't add the team I wanted because of this, and that team ended up covering... I obviously would be furious.

Can someone help?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Never mind. They called me. Apparently they've made it so that open teasers can ONLY be done from the mobile website for some arbitrary reason. Absurd, but that's the explanation.