TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Can anyone get into Betpop.eu?

For the last 2 days, I get the following: Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

They claim there's no problem, but I get the same results on 3 different browsers, on 2 different machines. I've tried the usual clearing Cookies, etc, but no avail. I can get into my account through youwager.eu, so it's not urgent, but would like to know if it's just me, or is anyone with an account the experiencing this.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

looks fine here. both site and login

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    looks fine here. both site and login
    You were able to log in? The site itself is fine. I can navigate all around on it, but when I try to log in, I get the error I mentioned.

Optional

I dont have an account but I put in a random username password and the login script worked correctly telling me to try again.

Optional

If the same things happens to you in multiple browers it normally indicates some sort of shared helper software is corrupted or out of date.

A new version of Java was released this week, worth doing that update anyway as a starting point

https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp <-- will check version, upgrade and also uninstall older versions which can cause problems.

Windows update as well.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

No problem getting in at all......it's definitely something on your end.

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If the same things happens to you in multiple browers it normally indicates some sort of shared helper software is corrupted or out of date.

A new version of Java was released this week, worth doing that update anyway as a starting point

https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp <-- will check version, upgrade and also uninstall older versions which can cause problems.

Windows update as well.
    Thanks for the help. My Java is up to date and prior versions uninstalled. The fact that it's happening on multiple machines, one a chromebook, tells me it's something deeper, maybe just with my account, since others can get in? Since I can get in through Youwager, and get all my betpop benefits I'll not worry about it unless that avenue closes also. Thanks.