T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Can you explain a little more for me? I am well funded with them as well, and am looking to buy 5 teams and bet $500 on every game. I think I am missing what you are referring to that you will be doing on another site, rather then just betting $500 on the other side?
    not sure where you are located or what books you have at your disposal, but basically I am gonna take the offer there, bet with them like I normally do and when it comes to my double pay bonus I am going to bet the other side elsewhere, if I win with them I get paid double so my bet on the opposite side becomes void and I can make the middle scroll up look for post from temple. you will see..
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave T4TRUTH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Can you explain a little more for me? I am well funded with them as well, and am looking to buy 5 teams and bet $500 on every game. I think I am missing what you are referring to that you will be doing on another site, rather then just betting $500 on the other side?
    You should not count on betting $500 per game though. Good chance your NBA limits are going to come down -- possibly way down.

T4TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    You should not count on betting $500 per game though. Good chance your NBA limits are going to come down -- possibly way down.
    Good old buffalo, not funded there has not a clue what he speaks.. always with the positives as he is what ? the world authority again.. has not been funded there for a couple of years he tells me yet he is a know all f*&k all about it , tell me dlunc how much can you wager there??
    I know my limit is way higher than 500 what about yours?? shuts this nuckle head thats what what biffalo nickle means, nuckalo fickle

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    Good old buffalo, not funded there has not a clue what he speaks.. always with the positives as he is what ? the world authority again.. has not been funded there for a couple of years he tells me yet he is a know all f*&k all about it , tell me dlunc how much can you wager there??
    I know my limit is way higher than 500 what about yours?? shuts this nuckle head thats what what biffalo nickle means, nuckalo fickle
    My unit size is $500, so it will just be a standard bet for me... my "big" bet is 3 units ($1,500), but they are rare for me

Buffalo Nickle

You have a higher limit with standard bets. I doubt you will keep it with double payout. Time will tell. There is not going to be any cashing out $17K flippling coins. You can count on that.

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

No way the promotion lasts the season IMO. I have recommended 1vice in the past as a good USA out but cannot continue to do so if they run promos like this. Every numpty with greed in their eyes will be betting the other side at another book and they will have very large exposure doubling wins to recs/pros (who aren't hedging). Pro's will be gnoming this promo too. What will happen is after 3-4+ times a punter doubling his win is limits will be slashed. Worst case scenario is insolvency (unlikely but a risk nonetheless). Guys expecting to make 15-17k off this promo

So if you do take the promo fine. Risk/Reward is great but don't fing spam every goddamn forum when you get limited or the book goes busto.

Buffalo Nickle

It is going to last. But max bet on your favorite team is probably going to be $50 on a $500 deposit when all is said and done. This is for recreations purposes only after all. If you want to bet more, feel free to bet any other NBA team or any other sport. You can have it all here at 1Vice!!

Probably whatever winnings you get on double are going to be subject to 10x roll also.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 10-21-15 at 04:05 PM.

T4TRUTH

It is going to last. But max bet on your favorite team is probably going to be $50 on a $500 deposit when all is said and done. This is for recreations purposes only after all. If you want to bet more, feel free to bet any other NBA team or any other sport. You can have it all here at 1Vice!!

Probably whatever winnings you get on double are going to be subject to 10x roll also.
    here you are again lolol BULL CRAP ALO tell why so heavily negative for a book you do not play at ?? weird, I have told you I play there and am quite happy there, also once again here they have come out with a great offer... how many times do you need to show yourself as an asssss before you just give up being an asssssssss?

Buffalo Nickle

Juxt pointing out a few things you don't like pointed out. As always, you always hate accurate information on rollovers and bonus terms. In this case, we have none. Just knuckleheads thinking they are going to make $17,000 flipping coins with a book that kicks you out for winning $5,000 with a 45x rollover.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't deposited with them in two years and as with any that has went through this site, still get 3-5 email a week offering some bonus. I'm thinking there will be risk control down the road regardless of unit size. I would put down the min 500 and grind out $50 bets hedging else where no problems if they didn't hold such a large rollover that I personally feel any book would coincide with their ability to lower limits to make reaching roll over req. next to impossible. I know I would fall under the radar going so low, I feel this case is more or less something someone with much more money will abuse further than we are thinking and ruin it for all even the rec crowd. Just my two cents and why I'm not genuinely doing backflip over this too good to be true bonus. 1vice knows everyone has multiple outs.. Why would they offer this out and give further business to competition?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Is it a matter of picking your chosen team correctly against the spread---can you bet your team to lose and collect the bonus?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Is it a matter of picking your chosen team correctly against the spread---can you bet your team to lose and collect the bonus?
    I'd imagine you would have to take your team regardless if - or + pts. Its a way to get people to take said side mindlessly on the hope they cover and you get the bonus rather than picking based off skill.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

This bonus offers troubles me..... I don't see how they can survive the season with this promo. I have heard nothing but good stories about 1Vice, but the same could be said for BetIslands. I'm not saying this is the case here...... but I cannot think of any way this would be sustainable through June.

Buffalo Nickle

The rollover is 10x. So definitely a guaranteed money maker. They are apparently betting that you will bust out overbetting. I suspect there will be some serious limiting going on. It will be interesting to follow this little strategy.

Another possibility is the football season has been bad and they are doing one big push before they are over and out.

Buffalo Nickle

NFL favorites 61% against the spread. College road favorites 55%. I think these boys are bust.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

NFL favorites 61% against the spread. College road favorites 55%. I think these boys are bust.
    I think it is fair to question whether a promo is too good to be true. I also think it is fair to caution folks about the red flags. But unless you have evidence that they are hurting, I think you have taken it a bit too far. It is doing both 1vice and potential depositors a disservice to something you have no evidence or knowledge to support.

With that said, the promo makes me uncomfortable. I can't see how it is sustainable over a season.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I think it is fair to question whether a promo is too good to be true. I also think it is fair to caution folks about the red flags. But unless you have evidence that they are hurting, I think you have taken it a bit too far. It is doing both 1vice and potential depositors a disservice to something you have no evidence or knowledge to support.

With that said, the promo makes me uncomfortable. I can't see how it is sustainable over a season.
    Everybody can make their own judgment. I smell smoke and I see fire.

When a book starts offering a guaranteed 200% return on a deposit, it is not hard to figure what is going on. They just had their best deposit season ever due to their newfound respectability and they took on a whole book of Billy Walters as customers with 300% bonuses and they are all overbetting their accounts at a rate of 60%. I don't think there is any doubt that they are currently upside down.

They've still got the second half of the season but it is not hard to see where those payouts are coming from.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: futbolmundial

T4TRUTH

The rollover is 10x. So definitely a guaranteed money maker. They are apparently betting that you will bust out overbetting. I suspect there will be some serious limiting going on. It will be interesting to follow this little strategy.

Another possibility is the football season has been bad and they are doing one big push before they are over and out.
    BULLCRAPALO you are a proven hater with no idea of why other than to hate hate hate..
    I have never seen you troll so hard on any other book which clearly shows you get something, somewhere for negatives about this particular book.. and again you are being the almighty saver of folks in the forum world.

makes no sense other than somebody throwing free plays into your account somewhere else...as obvious as that is, is also that you maybe perhaps HATE cause you cannot afford the 500 bucks to get in on a great promotion.
    I do not only defend 1vice for any other purpose except that BULLCRAPALO, is not funded there has not played there in approx 3 years he has stated before and yet is an expert on them... LOL I am happily funded there and take advantage of all their good offers..
    Explain yourself CRAPALO Explain yourself.........
    you cannot can you, who pays you free plays for your posts? who ? come on I am just dying to find out why you have ever been so active as to only HATE on 1Vice..with you fist grade math lessons...you are the joker...
    I am active in their favor because I play there and enjoy the crew there and their offers... simply put BULLCRAPALO and such similar posters talk out the other end with non experience... Explain please mr almighty watch dog of all the forum and the general public

Buffalo Nickle

Truthy. I have downgraded 1Vice to G which is one level below F- and stands for: Gee, why did I deposit with a book called 1Vice.

Good luck with this bonus. I hope it works out for you.

T4TRUTH

Everybody can make their own judgment. I smell smoke and I see fire.

When a book starts offering a guaranteed 200% return on a deposit, it is not hard to figure what is going on. They just had their best deposit season ever due to their newfound respectability and they took on a whole book of Billy Walters as customers with 300% bonuses and they are all overbetting their accounts at a rate of 60%. I don't think there is any doubt that they are currently upside down.

They've still got the second half of the season but it is not hard to see where those payouts are coming from.
    let me run and tell paddy power they have it wrong offering double odds on manchester united at the weekend... oops BULLCRAPALO does not understand the business it appears. oh yeah he is PROVEN HATER CLONE...... oops better tell betfair stop offering guaranteed parlay double ups on bonuses...bet fair biggest outfit out there and offered guaranteed better odds from the day they opened their doors, oh I forgot BULLCRAPALO is just a PROVEN HATER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

T4TRUTH

Truthy. I have downgraded 1Vice to G which is one level below F- and stands for: Gee, why did I deposit with a book called 1Vice.

Tell me when did you deposit???? I bet double your nickle you did not .. because you only live off free handouts from those books that ask you to troll around HATING on the forums,, who pays the cable bill for you?? a sponsor book ?? LOLOLOL
    I have downgraded BULLCRAPALO to ZETA as there were a few alphabets to go thru first... basically non funded HATER who is paid in free plays to troll the forums and try and do, do-do on any other good stuff that shows up good on ya CRAPALO the HATER oops sorry meant to say MIGHTY TROLL who is the real watch dog of all the betting public. LOLOLOL

T4TRUTH

I got to go eat me a very expensive piece of steak Crapalo... might go for the healthy options and chew down a hearty BUFFALO steak this evening,, so crap, crap away you have the floor almight WATCH DOG.............LOL I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo Nickle

Tell me when did you deposit???? I bet double your nickle you did not .. because you only live off free handouts from those books that ask you to troll around HATING on the forums,, who pays the cable bill for you?? a sponsor book ?? LOLOLOL
    I have downgraded BULLCRAPALO to ZETA as there were a few alphabets to go thru first... basically non funded HATER who is paid in free plays to troll the forums and try and do, do-do on any other good stuff that shows up good on ya CRAPALO the HATER oops sorry meant to say MIGHTY TROLL who is the real watch dog of all the betting public. LOLOLOL
    I considered it but decided I could not afford the risk free $1,000.

I have called it. This goose is cooked. I will eat crow in 2 years time.

T4TRUTH

I considered it but decided I could not afford the risk free $1,000.

I have called it. This goose is cooked. I will eat crow in 2 years time.
    whether it is crows,turkeys,buffalos or even pigeon as in stool pigeon comes to mind with you Crapalo .
    You could not afford the deposit fee, I get that . would you like me to loan you the fee and go ahead and get in on this great bonus.. once you hit a DOUBLE up pay off you can pay me back.
    Let me know Crapalo, I know you do not want to miss out on the best bonus ever offered in the industry.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL to you this morning.

Buffalo Nickle

Yes. If you will loan me the $500, I will take the risk-free $1,000 and pay you back at rollover. I will even pay you back if I bust out. I will even let me loan me more if you want.

Otherwise, I think they got Fukushimaed this football season so far and I am not willing to help them meet payouts on these guys about to hit rollover. I think they are Fuked.

T4TRUTH

Yes. If you will loan me the $500, I will take the risk-free $1,000 and pay you back at rollover. I will even pay you back if I bust out. I will even let me loan me more if you want.

Otherwise, I think they got Fukushimaed this football season so far and I am not willing to help them meet payouts on these guys about to hit rollover. I think they are Fuked.
    As we all know your thoughts are well lets just leave it at your thoughts are your thoughts.
    Give me your acc # private message me I will see if they will let me transfer funds to you from my account.
    Maybe they will maybe they wont? worth a shot.

I see it as a kick back, good promo and a way to reward some loyal player is how they put it.
    Anyway, you will always have the spit and the grit in your eye... who pays you to be so salty? so nego nellie? wonder have not figured it quite yet, my thinking and only a hunch but has maple syrup drooling all over it....

Buffalo Nickle

They aren't going to do that. They need new money to pay a bonus.

If you do BitCoin, we can make arrangements.

T4TRUTH

They aren't going to do that. They need new money to pay a bonus.

If you do BitCoin, we can make arrangements.
    I did a little back and forth emails with griffin yesterday, I did not mention specifics but I asked for player to transfer to be available to me.
    I did mention I want to put a friend in the game for this new NBA promo.
    Long and short I got the ok for this, please private message me your acc# etc so I can get you funded...
    Then you owe me succckkka!!!

Buffalo Nickle

I did a little back and forth emails with griffin yesterday, I did not mention specifics but I asked for player to transfer to be available to me.
    I did mention I want to put a friend in the game for this new NBA promo.
    Long and short I got the ok for this, please private message me your acc# etc so I can get you funded...
    Then you owe me succckkka!!!
    Truthy, I was going to joke earlier that I would not bet at 1Vice even with your money. But I have changed my mind. I WOULD. You are a nut.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

How many guys think this promo is correct? How many think something is fishy?
    I don't have anything bad to say about them cause i've used them in the past and was mostly good but this is making me question everything about them now......I want to trust them.

T4TRUTH

Truthy, I was going to joke earlier that I would not bet at 1Vice even with your money. But I have changed my mind. I WOULD. You are a nut.
    send me the message with account number crapalo.
    anything for a fellow gambler.
    it is only money and part of my winnings anyway. told me it would count as a payout,l I said fine..
    I might have had my screaming matches with griffin down the phone and a few things not to like, but for me they serve a very valuable out and I take advantage of whatever I can when I can.. just a sick f***er like that.. LOL..message me Crapalo...

Buffalo Nickle

I thought they banned you for soliciting for a book or conduct unbecoming a sportsbook customer. They have our PMs blocked. SBR has put the kibosh on this little conspiracy.

Unless we can figure out a way to trade emails, this deal is dead.

T4TRUTH

I thought they banned you for soliciting for a book or conduct unbecoming a sportsbook customer. They have our PMs blocked. SBR has put the kibosh on this little conspiracy.

I sent you message, so what do you mean, you cannot message me your account number for me to loan you to get you funded.. thats a bit weird..
    why would someone ban me???? why would someone block your messages?
    I think you are up to no good most of the time crapalo.. find a way to send me private message...

T4TRUTH

you cannot message because you are too cheap to fund somewhere and become a pro.. cheap haven't got a nickle CRAPALO
    ya see being cheap cost you Now that I am ready to help you, your own cheapness screwed you.....

Buffalo Nickle

I did not receive it. I I sent one to you too. I also tried responding to our previous PMs. It just bounces back.

First 1234 Last