plparis34920
    plparis34920's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline dispute

Edit by SBR: As the below rules highlight, BetOnline properly graded this wager. Three way prices are not offered on totals, the bet was clearly regulation time only.
    _______

Hello i had a dispute over a bet settlement with Betonline, i just want to know you point of view on that.

The Betonline rules:

4. HOCKEY RULES

• For wagering purposes, a hockey game becomes official after fifty-five (55) minutes of play.
    • Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
    • Wagering on the game includes overtime and penalty shootout, (unless otherwise stated). For games that require a shootout, only one goal will be awarded to the winning team when determining the final score regardless of how many goals are scored during the shootout round.
      Wagering will be accepted by either:
      • Money Line, e.g. Team A -160 or Team B +140
      • Handicap (Puck Line), e.g. -1.5 +140 and +1.5 -160
      • Total goals scored, e.g. Over 5.5 -110 or Under 5.5 -110

• Third period lines in hockey DO NOT include overtime.

International/European Ice Hockey including IHF World Championship Hockey

• Hockey Rules as above apply.
    • Wagering can be via handicap or 3-way moneyline with a tie option; if 3 way prices are offered, bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time and excluding overtime, if played, unless otherwise stated on an individual event.
    • Moneyline wagering on the game includes overtime and penalty shootout. For games that require a shootout, only one goal will be awarded to the winning team when determining the final score regardless of how many goals are scored during the shootout round.

I placed a bet on the KHL league: The market was over/under 4.5 goals so no tie was offered because indeed it was a 2 way bet.

The game finish tied 2-2 and 3-2 in overtime.

It was settle as lost.

The said that all market was withoud overtime but for me their rules are cleared the withoud overtime is only for 3 way bets.

I just want to have your opinion thanks a lot
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 10-14-15 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added clarification

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

No tie was offered on the o/u, but was a tie offered on the sides? I think that is the point....

plparis34920

Basically a tie was offered on the moneyline and not the the over under

HuskerExpat

Then it was a 3 way bet that was offered. Sounds like it was graded correctly.

plparis34920

It's not a a recent bet but i look a my account and was able to find it so exactly it was over under 4 and the result of the bet was a push not a loss so that mean it was a 2 way bet otherwise it would have been lost
    Last edited by plparis34920; 10-14-15 at 08:52 AM.

HuskerExpat

No. It says "if three way prices our offered" then it is regulation time only. Three way prices were offered on the game. There are never three way prices offered on totals. Never. The bet was graded correctly.

plparis34920

I totally desagree, bet365 offer tie on total over 6 / tie 6 / under 6 and a lot of bet do that.
    They say "Please keep in mind that for International Hockey 3-way lines, bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time and excluding overtime."

Here it was a 2 way line

HuskerExpat

I explained the rule, which is pretty clear. Even though you made a mistake or don't understand the rule you want to feel cheated. Fair enough, and their is nothing I can do about that. But your bet was absolutely graded correctly.

HuskerExpat

deleted
    Last edited by HuskerExpat; 10-14-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: nm

plparis34920

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerExpat View Post
    I explained the rule, which is pretty clear. Even though you made a mistake or don't understand the rule you want to feel cheated. Fair enough, and their is nothing I can do about that. But your bet was absolutely graded correctly.
    Well i just desagree the rule is about 3 way line where it was a 2 way line not a three way line.

Really on this website on cant say anything against beonline wooo.

HuskerExpat

Complain about BetOnline all you want and I won't say a thing if it is a valid complaint. This just is not a valid complaint. File an SBR Complaint if you think I'm wrong and they'll investigate.

plparis34920

Just what you say doesn't make sense this is a 2 way line not a 3 way one

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerExpat View Post
    Good post. It is a learning experience, we all start from somewhere.