PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Beware: 5Dimes Bitcoin Deposit Promo SCAM email

It's an obvious fake email from 5dimesepaybitcoin @zoho.com but it looks like it's coming from epay. I can promise you people will fall for the too good to be true. I contacted 5Dimes about the email and they told me the fraud dept opens at 9. . The email looks something like this. They go on to give you addresses to send the money to etc. hmmm....I wonder how someone got my email and knew I was associated with 5dimes? I sure hope they don't have my account number and password.

Bitcoin Deposit Promo

For Limited time Only
    Bitcoin Promo Countdown Here

Here is how it works…
    All Player deposits from $50 to $1,000 will receive a 50%CREDIT of their BITCOIN deposit; player deposits from $1001 to $5,000 will receive 100%CREDIT of their BITCOINdeposit. If you EXCLUSIVELYdeposited using Bitcoin deposits will be honored over $5,000. Here's the Plus… NO ROLLOVER required on any amount, deposits over $5,000 will receive an ADDITIONAL 20% credit to your account.

ALL DEPOSITS WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED

How To Deposit:

In order to process a deposit via Bitcoin, using your favorite wallet copy and paste the BitcoinWallet according to the amount to deposit:

Send your deposits from $50 to $1,000 to
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 09:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Very clever scammers, this could well catch out a lot of people!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I was going to say it could be a 1 time promo but then i got to the part with No rollover. So if you deposit $5000 they will give you $11000 and what would prevent you with no rollover at all to just take out everything making $6000 ?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I was going to say it could be a 1 time promo but then i got to the part with No rollover. So if you deposit $5000 they will give you $11000 and what would prevent you with no rollover at all to just take out everything making $6000 ?
    I was thinking the same at first bc heritage ran a 100% btc match but when I got to the same part about no rollover I started looking more closely and found the email address and a few other signs. It's very clever and will undoubtedly catch a few fish, I just hope I don't read about anyone on here falling for it. They used the 5dimes logo, and even quoted the "btc exclusive" deal 5dimes promotes. With this and the fact they are targeting 5dime email addresses I have a feeling this was an inside job or at least from someone that has a list of emails from within.
    Last edited by PD77; 10-04-15 at 10:23 AM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I was thinking the same at first bc heritage ran a 100% btc match but when I got to the same part about no rollover I started looking more closely and found the email address and a few other signs. It's very clever and will undoubtedly catch a few fish, I just hope I don't read about anyone on here falling for it.
    Someone would have to be braindead to do it with no rollover maybe a first time gambler who does not know how it all works.Interested to see what 5-dimes says about it.

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

No ROR, not very smart scam if you ask me.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

So 5dimes does send out an official email acknowledging the scam email but when they send it out they don't bcc the recipients of the email. I still want an explanation of how the fraudster had my email and knew I deposited at 5dimes using BTC. I could use a 100% no roll bonus after today and yesterday. Let me tell you.

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    It's an obvious fake email from 5dimesepaybitcoin @zoho.com but it looks like it's coming from epay. I can promise you people will fall for the too good to be true. I contacted 5Dimes about the email and they told me the fraud dept opens at 9. . The email looks something like this. They go on to give you addresses to send the money to etc. hmmm....I wonder how someone got my email and knew I was associated with 5dimes? I sure hope they don't have my account number and password.

Bitcoin Deposit Promo

For Limited time Only
    Bitcoin Promo Countdown Here

Here is how it works…
    All Player deposits from $50 to $1,000 will receive a 50%CREDIT of their BITCOIN deposit; player deposits from $1001 to $5,000 will receive 100%CREDIT of their BITCOINdeposit. If you EXCLUSIVELYdeposited using Bitcoin deposits will be honored over $5,000. Here's the Plus… NO ROLLOVER required on any amount, deposits over $5,000 will receive an ADDITIONAL 20% credit to your account.

ALL DEPOSITS WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED

How To Deposit:

In order to process a deposit via Bitcoin, using your favorite wallet copy and paste the BitcoinWallet according to the amount to deposit:

Send your deposits from $50 to $1,000 to
    All i can say is more of this type of Scam will be flooding everyone's email
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 09:48 AM. Reason: image does not exist