ekmanlinus
    ekmanlinus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BETVICTOR case more than 8000 EUR

Hello guys!

I just want to raise an attention on a strange behavior from BETVICTOR side.

Case with them is about 20 days old, and they do nothing to somehow process it further, so I want to bring an attention to a community to these thefts to avoid them.

I was only betting football accumulators and singles with them, some won some lost, so overall I am break even.

The problem started when I tried to withdraw my entire bankroll, which is more than 8K EUR, as for me, it is a significant amount.

Long story short, they asked for a verification, which is normal case, I sent them my passport and utility bill.

The answer was, we received passport, but they needed payment methods screenshot, showing deposits to them, I did it and sent it.
    After some time they asked again for Address proof, which I sent them in a first mail, I sent again and added few more bills. Just in case, that other bookmakers, like williamhill, bet365, ladbrokes, betfred, 888, titan, doxx,uni,betsafe, boyle, betway and others verified my account with no problems, I do withdrawals all the time, except Betvictor as a company.

Of course it doesnt change the fact, and sooner or later I will verify my account and will go with IBAS or SBR or UK government if needed, but be aware that they act very slow, blind and just a thefts.

Thanks.

ekmanlinus
    ekmanlinus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I just filled a complaint form with SBR!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

UK books have become even more painful with the KYC stuff since new regulations.

You are right that if you know you are bona fide it's just a matter of keeping the pressure on and you will eventually be paid at least.