Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Validation problems with Heritage?

Anyone have issues opening with heritage? Trying to open account today.. Sent in license and utility bill with no problems.

Want to deposit via ***********.. Uploaded authorization form and front and back of ***********. First fail message said I was missing *********** front and back. Re sent now a second fail message saying authorization form was not signed.

It was signed from the get go and I know my cc info uploaded too.. Just uploaded and sent everything a third time and waiting. Anyone else have issues opening with this out.. All I've heard and read here has been positive, and just eager to open and play..

I apologize more of a rant than anything else.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

The problem is you used that way to deposit. It seems these books want your life story everytime you use that method, utility bills, i.d.s, dna samples etc. Just stick to cash or bitcoin for deposits and you will never have that problem. Heritage is a good book but it is not worth all the hassle with that deposit method.

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

^...thanks is 5 dimes similiar.. Guess I should re think my deposit methods. I have no knowledge of bit coins.. But could do cash quite easily I suppose.

themike78

Yeah all books are like that when it comes to the cards. Bitcoins are easy once you get the hang of them. You can always buy them with your c.c. and then just deposit the bitcoins to the book. That way you dont have to deal with all the paperwork using the c.c directly to the book. I still use the cash method at the store. That way I can withdraw whenever I want to and don't have to send them all kinds of info.

themike78

Hey also you know you can go to the moneytransfer websites and use your card on those and send them money without even going to the store. I would just avoid using the card directly with the books in any way. Too much of a hassle.