Sakyant
    Sakyant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bet Brokerage

I am looking for some thoughts on reputable (are there any?), bet brokerage companies. I am betting soccer. I have one with Sport Market that I have find quite good but I wish to spread the risk and bet with another brokerage company. I attempted to open a Samvo account but they took forever to get back to me then announced they are pulling out of the UK market (I live in Australia), so I put a line through them. I was looking at bet-football but had an issue with the deposit not reaching its destination so put a line through them as well.

Any other suggestions regarding bet brokerage companies i could use to bet soccer?

Thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Have you had a look at Asianconnect88?

regular Aussie poster Hareeba has mentioned using a broker I cannot recall name of right now. He might have some useful suggestions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

very reputable

http://bet-ibc.com/

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have you had a look at Asianconnect88?

regular Aussie poster Hareeba has mentioned using a broker I cannot recall name of right now. He might have some useful suggestions.
    I think you may be referring to the Citibet exchange?
    They are purely a horse and dog racing outfit for which you need an agent.
    I've never used a broker, though have looked into them a few times but not found enough reasons to proceed yet.