drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

What I'm about to say is 100% truth.

After enjoying many years with 5Dimes, and many successful payouts, I left them in April. Why?

I had built my account to $7,000. And they slow paid me. Seriously, after waiting 3 days for a ** reference number they returned my funds to my account and said there was a processor error. They were extremely rude to me over the phone and a couple of times I spoke to Tony on the phone and you can guess how that went.

They didn't stiff me because I lost most of it back. Is it sour grapes, yes.

But I deposited over $20,000 dollars with them last year and they treated me like carp.

So, in April I started with Bovada and recently played with Youwager. I don't like them as much as I liked 5dimes. I'm looking for a good book, please help.

Should I do Heritage? I would like to make a deposit today.

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Yes. Heritage is a great book IMO.

drthethird

Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan View Post
    Yes. Heritage is a great book IMO.
    I'm from the Cleveland area as well. I think the Browns will this week!

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15601

Quote Originally Posted by drthethird View Post
    What I'm about to say is 100% truth.

After enjoying many years with 5Dimes, and many successful payouts, I left them in April. Why?

I had built my account to $7,000. And they slow paid me. Seriously, after waiting 3 days for a ** reference number they returned my funds to my account and said there was a processor error. They were extremely rude to me over the phone and a couple of times I spoke to Tony on the phone and you can guess how that went.

They didn't stiff me because I lost most of it back. Is it sour grapes, yes.

But I deposited over $20,000 dollars with them last year and they treated me like carp.

So, in April I started with Bovada and recently played with Youwager. I don't like them as much as I liked 5dimes. I'm looking for a good book, please help.

Should I do Heritage? I would like to make a deposit today.

5 Dimes, Bookmaker and Heritage are the top 3 for US players. Each has it's advantages and you can go through threads here at SBR and see them. What I wouldn't do is hold P2P grudges against 5 Dimes, although there is no excuse for rude customer service. My experience is that that pay method is a challenge for all books.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Microphone 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

drthethird

Thank you, I just made a deposit at 5dimes. I'm giving it another go.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Agree with Microphone you can nitpick little things on each one but those are the top three for 99% of players IMO

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Heritage is an excellent book