DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

betonline.ag..... it's scamtastic!

So I deposited $75 last Saturday to bet on the Louisville Auburn game. Everything went through, even got a call from a service rep saying I was good to go. I put $50 on Louisville to cover, watched the game and Louisville covers.
    So I log into my account yesterday to take a look at some NFL lines and guess what, my winnings are not there! I contact them and I get the answer: your bet was never placed! Funny because I remember A) placing the bet and B) seeing my account balance at $25. I've been given the go around by their staff, I'm done with them.
    I reported the charge to my credit company and they reversed the charge. You've been warned.
    Last edited by DMBcardinal; 09-11-15 at 07:42 AM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The typical advice you'll hear is that you should always check your open bets and view your ticket after you make a play. Some people will use a screenshot extension to save the screen with their bet confirmation # so they can always go back to it for reference. BetOnline takes millions of bets per month with the same software. The most likely scenario is your bet wasnt confirmed either due to forgetting to confirm or some bad luck with internet. They wouldnt do very well if they lost peoples bets that were already in their wager database. BTW, had you shared this to start with, BetOnline mgt would likely have gladly given you $50.

Sorry you didnt get your win. If Louisville can play like they did in the 2nd half they will be decent!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DMBcardinal View Post
    So I deposited $75 last Saturday to bet on the Louisville Auburn game. Everything went through, even got a call from a service rep saying I was good to go. I put $50 on Louisville to cover, watched the game and Louisville covers.
    So I log into my account yesterday to take a look at some NFL lines and guess what, my winnings are not there! I contact them and I get the answer: your bet was never placed! Funny because I remember A) placing the bet and B) seeing my account balance at $25. I've been given the go around by their staff, I'm done with them.
    I reported the charge to my credit company and they reversed the charge. You've been warned.
    no you did not pay attention and too me might not be prepared to gamble right now

I always check bets

Lol.....they do not want your chump change kid

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no you did not pay attention and too me might not be prepared to gamble right now

I always check bets

Lol.....they do not want your chump change kid
    Exactly, they charge 6.5% on most deposit types. On a decent-sized 1,000 deposit that fee alone is larger than 50 you claim to have bet. Most likely your own bad.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

That 50 just saved bet online's future.

Lol

As for doing a charge back, that was not smart. You just killed all future cards with any books.

Lastly if you only have 75 bucks you really shouldn't be gambling.

Best wishes

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I will screenshot from here on out, I know that much. Go eff yourself JJ, you're the biggest douche on this board.