solidbet21
    solidbet21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Betdsi took my deposit, dont use Bitcoin with them

Edit by SBR: We were told the player's deposit was credited last night. There was a hiccup with the Blockchain wallet used that led to the delay and miscommunication.

SBR is looking into for me, but here is the situation. i deposited numerous times on betdsi and youwager....never a problem on youwager.

deposited and they recieved it (333 bitcoin confirmations on the deposit), claim they never saw it and their vendor never saw it, so i sent email confirmation, two different screenshots, and coinbase (bitcoin vendor) has offered to 3rd party verify the transaction.

but their supervisors just keep saying :"there is nothing we can do for you"

be very very cautious with using them....ill let everyone know the outcome.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-07-15 at 04:19 PM. Reason: added reply

Dagg
    Dagg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I just used bitcoin to deposit at dsi. Was credited in 10 minutes

this is all easily verifiable. Hopefully you sent to correct address

solidbet21

agreed....usually very easy.
    i sent to correct address, as i cut and pasted, and they have verified the address. they literally just either lost the deposit, their vendor stole it, or they are unorganized.

either way, proceed with caution. no issues at youwager whatsoever.....

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

You probably sent to the wrong address. DSI very solid with Bitcoin

solidbet21

again, they verified screenshot matches exact address they gave me.

Dagg
    Dagg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The good thing is they provide a unique address for each deposit. Used only once.

If you still have the address or the transaction id anyone can look at the blockchain and see the transaction and see where it went

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

BetDSI management is reviewing the complaint with the accounting department.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    BetDSI management is reviewing the complaint with the accounting department.
    We were told the player's deposit was credited last night. There was a hiccup with the Blockchain wallet used that led to the delay and miscommunication.

solidbet21

yea...a hiccup i guess.

the shady part, is they actually altered an email i had sent, and fortunately i kept the original. then coinbase sent me the blockchain public record so i could send to SBR and Betdsi.....

real crappy experience with them, and since i havent had this issue with youwager, i will just stick with them. If you do use Betdsi, just keep screenshots of everything....if i didnt, i would have gotten screwed over.